Zero

0:
-she was a fallen angel

17 year old Jisoo was sitting beside her mother's deathbed, wondering what she ever did to deserve this much pain.

her eyes already red and swollen from all the crying and her fingers trembling. The heartbreaking sight of her mother's condition getting worse and worse appeared in front of her eyes. She couldn't get them out of her head.

When she had a bad headache. When she had to throw up multiple times a day. When she even coughed blood.

All these heartbreaking scenes appeared in front of her, making her even more sad then she already was.

One day her mother's condition was so bad that she even tried to kill herself. Suddenly everything was just too much for her. She couldn't take the pain anymore. She called herself a waste of money. As waste of time.

No matter how often Jisoo told her that's bullshit and she should fight for her life. She should fight for her family, her friends, for the ones who love her.

But it was of no use. After all the time Jisoo spent with her. Taking care of her. Being there for her.

She still left her.

"You really are someone mom..." she cried.

"Not even saying goodbye..." tears continued streaming down her cheeks.

Everything happened so fast. One night her heart rate suddenly lowered. The doctors came rushing in. The beeping sound of the machine was not stopping.

Everything was a Desaster. Jisoo stood there hugging her dad. Crying in his chest.

"Her heart is not working. Quick give me the defibrillator."

Jisoo didn't dare to look up. The sounds were terrifying enough for her to have nightmares about.

"Clear"
"300!"
"Clear"

"Shit it's not working!"

"D-Dad is mom d-dying?" She looked up seeing that he was crying too.

"Shhh, she will be fine. Everything will be fine."

Beeeeeeeeeppppppp-

"I'm really sorry for your loss Mr.Kim"

"No..."

"Hi mom I'm back. I brought you flowers"
Jisoo sadly smiled as she placed the bouquet in front of her mother's grave.

"I miss you..and dad does too"
"He has been pretty moody these days. All he does is working, working and working." She sighed.

"He has been ignoring me too, but thats ok. He must have been really stressed out."

"Okay let's not talk about those sad things now." She tried to giggle.

"Do you remember Rosé? She is doing great...And she misses you as much as I do."
"Especially your cooking. She loved it" Jisoo joked.

She took her phone out and showed her a picture of a small dog with white fur.

"Look I got myself a dog, cute right? His name is Dalgom. I found him near my school, he was alone and sad...just like me. But anyways you would love him. He is even potty trained." She giggled as a tear managed to escape her eye. She collapsed on the floor and cried her heart out.

"I really, really miss you mom...please come back."

Snob | k.th&k.jsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें