Three

3:
-Snobby pervert

Three days passed since the announcement at the party.

And now Jisoo gets to meet her future husband. Taehyung meant it would be 'lovely' if they could come over for dinner. At least that was what her father had told her.

She is still desperate about the whole situation.

'As if that guy wanted me to come over' 

"I will never marry someone like you"

those words not leaving her mind. Although she didn't get to see his face, she could tell he was the ugliest person she has ever met. Her mom once said: You're not truly pretty if you're not beautiful on the inside.
For some people it may not make a lot of sense, but it was really important for Jisoo. Because it came from her mom.

She clearly remembered how Rosé's ice cream fell on the floor, when she explained the situation to her.

Her expression changed from shocked to angry real quick.

On one hand because of the stupid engagement, on the other because her of her vanilla ice cream...It was her favourite.

She felt the car slowing down.
Once again she found herself mesmerised by the huge mansion of theirs.

She gulped.
'Let's get over with it'

A maid leaded them through the mansion to the dining room.
She swears they were walking for 5min now.
And her heels are killing her.

"Mister Kim is waiting in the dining room, you may enter now. Have a nice day." The maid bowed and showed a warm smile.

She opened the door for them and immediately closed the door as soon as they entered.

The room was surprisingly bright. She expected a more dim lightning, to be honest.

She could see a small Lacke trough the window which she never noticed.
In the middle off the room there was a table, were four people were already seated.

Mr Kim, a younger looking girl, a middle aged woman-probably his wife and a dark haired guy who was starring at his phone. Probably her soon to be husband.

Just at the thought of the marriage made her puke.

"Jong il! My friend. Come have a seat." The elder exclaimed while pointing at the seat opposite of him. And Jisoo of course had to be seated opposite of his son.

He was now typing on his phone, completely ignoring the girl.

"Taehyung, put the phone down. We have a guest, show some respect."Mrs. Kim glared at him.

He just rolled his eyes and put his phone back into his pocket.
That's when Jisoo took a good look at his face.

He had strong facial features. A sharp jawline, red plump lips and almost no pores were to be seen.

He looked stunning, but Jisoo didn't really care how he looked he was still ugly.

But something she noticed was that he looked oddly familiar.
Did she meet him before?

A smirk slowly crept onto his face. Finding the whole situation amusing.
He wasn't in love with her. Hell no. But he has to admit, he found her attractive...very attractive to be exact.

But that does not mean he will treat her differently from all the other girls he was together with.

Thinking about all these things he could do with her, he let out a silent chuckle.
'Maybe this marriage wasn't that bad of an idea'