Destroy (Damien)

Y/N's PoV
I sit at my desk and finish typing the script for our next skit. I look over and see Damien staring at me already. Dammit. "LUNCH BREAK!" Wes yells and stands up, turning his computer off and running for the door. Joven stands and follows Wes, while Damien, takes one last look at me before slowly following as well. Mari and Boze are at my desk in seconds.

"So..." Mari says.

"So?" I ask.

"What's up with you and Damien? Anything happen yet?" Boze asks me.

"No and nothing will." I say as Olivia and Courtney walk up to us.

"Why the hell aren't you two dating yet?" Olivia asks.

"Because, I'd destroy him, it's all I'm good at." I tell the girls.

"He'd be into that." Court says. It gets me to chuckle. "I got her to almost laugh!" Courtney cheers.

"Seriously dude you gotta ask him out. Or hell, give him hints that he should ask you out." Mari tells me.

"Do you guys not have ears?" I ask, not even looking at them as I respond to an email.

"Nope." The four girls say all together. "We just wanna see you happy! You're never happy anymore and we miss it babes." Mari tells me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"We miss our spunky little nerdy rock chick!" Courtney exclaims.

"I told you, I'll hurt him. I may not mean to, but I will." I stand up at that and start heading for the doors. I don't bother to see if they're following because for one, I couldn't care less. For two, I already know they are. The five of us get in my car and head for a taco bell. We turn on One Direction and scream along to Steal My Girl.

"EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY GIRL!! EVERYBODY WANNA TAKE HER HEART AWAY!! COUPLE BILLION IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, FIND ANOTHER ONE CAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ME!!" The girls and I scream and dance around. "Here we are, TACO BELL BITCH!!" I yell at them as I park.

"Let's go!" Olivia says and we head inside. I stop when I see Damien and Shayne. I had forgotten about my talk with the girls until now.

"Of course you guys pick the taco bell he's at." I mumble to Boze.

"I didn't know. It was Courtney. She must've texted them to see where they were." Boze says as she puts and arm around my shoulder. We laugh and joke until it's our turn to order. Boze goes first then me.

"Why don't we go sit with the boys?" Courtney asks us. They shrug, I don't bother giving an answer cause I know I'll lose. We sit down and I see Damien staring right away. This whole rejection thing gets harder by the minute. Mari is next to me and notices his staring.

"Once we get back we can play some Minecraft and get your mind off it ok? Just you and me....and probably Wes." I laugh at Mari adding Wes. Wes was the reason I had a job at Smosh, I can't reject his Minecraft presence.

Once we're back at the office, Mari and I run to our computers. "WES!" I yell, he peeks around the folders on his desk.

"Yes doll?" He asks. I toss him a KitKat bar. "Thanks you!" He says.

"Get on Minecraft. Mari and I wanna play with you." I tell him.

"Is this true Mari?" Wes asks.

"Uh duh!" Mari says and laughs. We get on Minecraft and are playing for a good half an hour when I spot Damien walking in with Boze, Shayne, Olivia, Courtney, and Ian. "Hey you guys!" Mari waves without looking away from her screen. I nod at them before focusing back on the game.

"Hey Y/N? Can I talk to you?" I hear Shayne's voice.

"Uh...sure?" I respond, leaving our game.

"You too Wes and Mari!" Shayne yells and we all get up, following Shayne into the hall. "Today we are here to talk about Y/F/N's feelings towards Damien Haas. She has flat out told him before that she likes him, then proceeded to reject him every time he asked her out. Wes," Wes looks away from me and to Shayne. "She's your best friend, what do you know."

"Stop harassing her. She'll say yes when she's ready." Wes gives me a look that says 'we'll talk later' and I sighed.

"Mari, what do you know?" He asks Mari.

"Y/N says she'll destroy Damien." Mari says.

"So, Damien would so be into that." Shayne says the same thing Courtney had earlier.

"Uh guys, what're you doing?" I hear the voice of Damien and turn around to look at him. He's already staring at me.

"Nothing." Mari and Shayne simultaneously say.

"They're invading Y/N's personal information." Wes says, glaring at our co-workers. I put my hand on his arm, trying to make sure he doesn't get angry.

"Well, I uh, actually wanted, to uh, talk to Y/N. If that's ok with you Wes?" Damien asks. I'm not sure why but Damien's always been scared whenever Wes gets protective of me.

"I'm not her boss. Ask her." Wes says and heads back to his computer, along with Mari.

"Of course you can." I tell him.

"Ok, well..." Damien stops. "Shayne leave." He orders, making Shayne sigh and walk off. "Y/N I just wanted to ask you a question."

"Ok... continue." I say.

"I like you, a lot, as you may know and I wanted to know why you keep rejecting me when you've clearly said you like me too." Damien asks me, all I do is sigh. "Unless you lost feelings that quick." Damien shrugs, looking sad.

"Oh no. Dam, I didn't. It's just, all I'm gonna do it destroy you is I say yes to you." I tell Damien.

"Well darling, it would be an honor to get destroyed by you." Damien tells me, making me smile. "So please, let me take you out."

"Ok, you got yourself a date." I smirk. Damien doesn't hesitate to put his lips on mine, pulling me into a full on make out sesh. We break away when we hear cheering. I laugh and look over to see Boze, Court, Olivia, and Mari jumping and clapping while yelling. Ian and Shayne are clapping and I see Wes, giving me a thumbs up. Maybe because he knows this is gonna be my first date in 13 years. Damien pulls the shades down so they can't see us and looks at me.

"So, where were we?" He asks.

"I think we were just about here." I smile before kissing Damien...