Docé 😹

|| Semaj POV ||

After the party, me and Chris was just talking 

"What made you wanna talk to me?" I asked. "I wanted you. But you went out with ole dude. So I just chose Kayla as a second option and she was a good girlfriend, well i thought" he said scratching his neck.

I nodded my head and got up. "You finna go?" He asked me. "Yeah. I'm tired" I said. He gave me a hug and I left.

As I was going to bed, Kayla texted me.

Kayla😬
You got out with Chris ?

Semaj☺️
Yeah. Why?

Kayla😬
Why would you do that to me?

Semaj☺️
You did that to yourself. You cheated on him and don't know if the baby is yours.

Kayla😬
You can have him for now but y'all not gone last. Ima get a dna test.

Semaj☺️
You say that now but if it say it ain't his, you gone look stupid.

Kayla😬
Bye

Semaj☺️
Gladly.

I don't know why she so mad. She cheated on him and he Lowkey gave her his all.

But now everyone knows and it's going around Instagram too.

But I got Chris now and I don't have to around about anybody taken my man.

————————-

I woke up by being shaken. I looked up seeing Chris.

I looked at him and turned over. "Bae wake up" he said in a raspy voice.

Waterfalls.

"I'm tired" I said. Then I felt my body being picked up. "Chris put me down" I said.

He ignored me and took me to my bathroom. I sat on the toilet and dozed off.

I felt cold water hit my face. "CHRIS!" I jumped. I saw Kayla. "You think you all that cause you got Chris" she said mean mugging me.

I stood up. "Why are you in my room?" I asked. "I snuck in here" she said. She walked closer to me.

"Back up" I said to her. "Man you ain't gone do nothing" she said.

She right, I wasn't gone do nothing.

Until she touched me in the wrong way.

"Kayla I advise you to back up and walk out my room and exit the building" I said.

She chuckled. "I don't understand. Let's not forget that if Chris didn't know about this, we would be back together" she said.

"No we wouldn't" he said behind her making me smirk. She jumped. "Chris" she said smiling.

"Kayla get out" he said. "But Chris-" "get out Kayla. You doin the most" Nayah said coming inside.