Ocho💘

E S S E N C E 🤫

E S S E N C E 🤫

"Yeah and then he kissed me with milk in his mouth" Kayla said pointing to Kaleb as he laughed.

"We were young" he said. "And dumb" I said laughing.

"Kayla can I talk to you for a second?" Chris asked her.

She just looked at him and then Kaleb. "You do what you gotta do" Kaleb said before kissing her cheek and she blushed while Chris clenched his jaw.

K A Y L A 🙂

K A Y L A 🙂

"Yes?" I asked with a attitude. "I'm sorry" he said to me. "I don't care" I said to him. "You really gone do this?" He asked me.

"I'm just doing what I gotta do" I said. "But we just broke up and you already in this dude face" he said to me.

"Let's not forget some things. 1. You left me 2. He's here so I'm not finna be no sap cause you broke up with me 3. I don't care about the break up cause now I got him or my sides" I said.

He grabbed my neck "keep playing Kayla" "you better remove yo hand from around my neck or ima bop you" I said.

He stood there with his hand around my neck smirking.

"5"

He stood there.

"4"

"You ain't gone hit me Kayla"

"3"

"Just listen"

"TWO"

"I'm sorry just please calm down"

"1"

"Take me back"

BOP BOP BOP.

"Man what the- Kayla I know you didn't just punch me 3 times in my lip" he said.

"I told you to get yo hands from around my neck. You ain't my nigga no mo so it ain't attractive no mo" I said bluntly.

I saw the hurt in his eyes but he quickly changed it to him not caring. "Alright" he said.

"Chris-" "no. Yeen gotta love me. I know how you feel now. Who knew?" He asked and walked back into the room.

The room grew quiet when I walked inside but I acted as if nothing happened.

Chris is not about to make me look like the bar person after HE LEFT ME.

"You good?" Kaleb asked me. "Ex boyfriend" I said shrugging my shoulders.

We started playing hide and go seek in the house and I hid in the closet.

I heard moving and I jumped. "Stop all that moving it's just me" I heard Chris.

I huffed and went to the farthest end of the closet. He not finna talk to me any kind of way.

"I know you not mad"
He said.

"You not finna keep acting bipolar so either you mad at me or you not but you not finna keep acting like you everything cool" I said and looked at me like I was stupid.

"Are you gonna answer?" I asked me. He sighed.

"I'm not mad at you. It's just the way everything happened so fast" he said.

"You caused this though" I said. "Cause you aborted my baby" he said. "Yeah you wanna know why? Because I'm too young for a child and Ian got money like that to be spending on a child all day every day. I still got school and I got stuff to focus on besides having a baby on my boob all day" I said

"I'm sorry Kayla. But promise me something" he said. "Yes?" I asked. "That no matter what we going through, you won't leave me by myself" he said.

I debated what to say but instead I said "okay Chris" and I hugged him.