Dos 🤫

E I S H A

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

E I S H A

School was over in 5 minutes and me and Debo was laughing and play fighting. "Excuse me" his ex Mikayla said coming to me.

"What do you want Mikayla?" He asked about to get annoyed. "I miss you baby" she said.

I started getting jealous. Almost everyone knows I like Debo and she just trying to make me go off.

We've only been in school for a month and they started to get together on the 3rd day of school.

And she cheated on him 2 weeks later they got together.

I laughed. "How do you miss someone that you cheated on. I don't think you miss him. You just want a name again. You want the clout. Well, you ain't gonna get it" I said.

She looked at me. "Mind your business" she said.

I stood up. "Or I could just- I'm not about to let you ruin my mood. All ima say is he don't want you and ima make sure you don't ruin his life" I said.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you Debo. But I miss us" she said. "I can be with you. You ain't no good. I'm actually ina relationship" he said.

I started to get upset. "With?" She asked. "Eisha. My girl. Standing right here In front you" he said.

She looked at me. "Kiss" she said.

He looked at me. I looked at him. We leaned in. And BOOM. We kissed. It was so passionate. Like we really were together.

She scoffed and stormed away. We both broke the kiss and laughed. He looked into my eyes.

"Eisha.....?" He asked. "Yeah...." I answered. "Will you be my girl?" he asked.

It's about time. I been waiting for him to ask instead of flirting with me. "Yes" I said.

We kissed again and he grinned my butt and that's when the final bell of the day rang and we walked out.

"Ima see you later. My mama coming to get me and Brooklyn and take her to Brooklyn moms house while she at work so she can move in with me" I said to Debo.

"Alright" he said and he pecked my lips and I walked off seeing the whole group looking.

"Yes me and Debo go out" I said and everybody started oooo-ing.

"Y'all cute" Brooklyn said. "There go my mom" I said to her and we ran to the car. "Y'all ready?" She asked.

"Yes" me and Brooklyn said. I was excited. I missed my lil fake sister. Now ima see her everyday.