Siete😆

E I S H A ☺️

E I S H A ☺️

We were in the hospital room waiting for someone to call us. We waited patiently. "So what happened?" I asked changing the conversation.

"Voni tried to cover for her mom the whole time but she couldn't do it anymore" Mrs. Wicker said.

It got quiet. "So what happened to a Kayla?" Solai asked. "Blacked out when they said something about a man named Dreontae"  she said.

Then Kayla's mom and some man came through the door. We all looked around shocked.

"See I told her to come back. But she with y'all and in fights and in the hospital" her mom said.

"She in the hospital because of you. Can't nobody cover for you anymore. You're through. And whoever Dreontae is... tell him to-" Chris's Mom got cut off.

"Family of Kayla White and Voni Brown" the doctor said. We all rushed to him and don't even care about her mom and whoever that dude is.

We all ran to the room and saw them. "Umm.. y'all finna be upset" I said.

"Why?" They asked. "Uh-oh" Brooklyn and Essence said.

Her mom and the dude came inside and all hell raised loose.

V O N I 🐐

V O N I 🐐

"Why are y'all here?" We asked. "Look" she was about to continue but my heart sunk as I saw the man that beat on me and my sister.

"Are you serious. You really bring this man here. How you apologize but bring this sorry excuse of a uncle here" I said.

"Hey watch your mouth" he said "what you gone do? Beat on me. Put cigarettes on me"

He started to get mad and ran up to me. "You better not touch my sister" Kayla said.

"Oh now that's your sister" Ariana said. "Ariana you ain't nothing but ran through" Kayla said.