Tres 😝.

L A I L A 🦋

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

L A I L A 🦋

"Laila, Nayah, and Essence come here" my mom called from downstairs.

"Here I come" I said and we all walked down there.

"So y'all know Eisha and Brooklyn, right?" She asked.

We all nodded our head yes.

"So Eisha's mom ended up getting Brooklyn moving her in with her. But now they want all of y'all to move in in a big house next week" she said.

"So when do you want us to pack?" Essence asked.

"Y'all can pack tomorrow when y'all get out of school" she said. "Okay. I can do that" Nayah said.

"Alright. Y'all dismissed" my mom said and we laughed and walked back upstairs.

K A Y L A ☘️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

K A Y L A ☘️

"Kayla can we talk?" My dad asked coming into my room.

"Yeah. What happened?" I asked automatically knowing that something was up.

"I have a confession to make. Since your mother isn't home and she doesn't want to tell you and she doesn't want me to tell you" he said.

"Okay. You can tell me" I said smiling.

"Voni isn't your real sister. Your mom cheated on me but I took her back knowing that she was pregnant" he said fake smiling.

"Did Voni know?" I asked. "Voni was the main one that didn't want you to know besides your mom" he said.

"Voni.... she knew"
I said feeling sad.

"Voni....... she didn't like you growing up. That mean girl that bullied you. We told you her name was Bry. But her name is Voni. Your sister Voni" he said.

"Wow... she was the one who poured all types of drinks on me and pushed me on the ground and did all types of things to me" I said on the verge of tears.

"Yes.. so I'm divorcing your mom and you can move with your friends. Their moving into a big house next week and your gonna live with Yoni and Solai starting tomorrow for 4 days and y'all all gone move into a big house in Houston Texas and go to a new school so y'all don't have to stay here in Atlanta" he said to me.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll always keep in contact with you no matter what. I'm glad your the only person that cares for me" I said to him.

"It's okay. Just start packing and I'll drop you off at the twins house" he said to me and I started packing.

Some hours passed and I was finished packing. My mom didn't get off until 2 in the morning and it was 12.

I got all my stuff and me and my dad put it all in the car. I went back inside for my charger and airpods and extra things.

As I was leaving, Voni came downstairs

"Watchu doin?" She asked me. "Shut yo Voni" I said already getting aggravated.

"What's wrong?" She asked me. "You know what's wrong. Your fake. And you never was a real sister" I said.

"What is wrong with you. What are you talking about. You have me mixed up. Your sleep walking or something" she said.

She looked inside my room. "Where is your stuff" she asked. "I'm moving away from this whole family. 17 hours and 5 minutes away" I said.

"Huh?" She asked. "Yeah. I know your secret. BRY" I yelled.

She gasped. "Im sorry for that. Why are you leaving?" She asked.

"Because. This whole house besides dad is a whole lie. Forget all y'all" I said.

"I'm sorry" she said. "Listen to me and listen to me good. I don't care about you or mom. Y'all lied to me and didn't even want me to know that you weren't my real sister. But now y'all can lie to whoever y'all want because dad is divorcing moms cheating a- forget you and her. I don't never wanna here from y'all again" I said pushing her out the way and walked outside and got into the car.

"She knows now and I could care less" I said. "It's all good. I left the papers on the table for the divorce" he said.

I took me a quick nap and my mom and Voni kept calling.

We pulled up to Solai and Yoni's house and I got out and we were sleep as soon as I got into the guest room.

4 DAYS LATER
*TIME SKIP*

4 DAYS LATER *TIME SKIP*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

E S S E N C E

"We finally about to go" I said as we were walking on to our private bus. "I'm so excited. We all about to be together" Kayla said.

"You not mad?" Chris asked her. "No. What do I got to be mad for? I got all of y'all" she replied.

"Well now we know that Voni fake and she ain't nothing but a liar" I said.

"Right. And now we ain't got no drama for our new school" Laila said. "Right" Nayah said as she kissed her.

"I'm loving it" Hakeem said. "BADABABABAAAAA" we all screamed as our parents looked at us and we laughed. "We finna be turnt in dis bit" Yoni and Solai said.

To be continued.
I'll do a house tour next chapter.

Instagram Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें