Sies 🥴

E I S H A 🎃

E I S H A 🎃

The whole group was walking back home from practice. "I still can't believe Voni came all the way from Atlanta" I said.

"I would talk to her but she already lied" Kayla said as we walked in the door.

"well now you have no choice" Laila said as we stared at Voni. "We prolly dreaming" Nayah said rubbing her eyes making me laugh.

"No. Everybody go up to y'all room except Kayla. We gone get to the bottom of this and we gone see what really went down. I know the story and if you don't believe her, we have proof" Mrs. Wicker said and everybody went upstairs except Kayla. "Good luck" I said to her. "Oh shut up" she said making me laugh.

K A Y L A 😻

K A Y L A 😻

"I don't want to talk about the situation. Ima just say this and say it one time. You can stay here but don't talk to me. At 1st, I wanted yo head, but now I'm over the situation. But if you keep talking to me then ima have to deck you" I said.

"Girl sit down" Mrs. Wicker said to me making me huff. "I don't want to" I whined. "I don't care about what you want to hear" she said to me.

I sat down and Voni started talking and I listened.

"I know I lied in the beginning but this whole time, I didn't want to blow moms cover. Mom was forcing me to bully you. She said she wanted to toughen you up, but every time I said no" she stopped and lifted up her shirt showing burns.

"What is that?" I asked. "Cigarette burns" she said.

"So when dad threatened to tell me.... why did you say no?" I asked.

"I was forced. I couldn't say no. I'd rather you didn't know what was going on. But Kaden didn't even know about the burns and he still doesn't know" she said.

"I don't know how to take all of this in. We are only 16 and 17 years old. I don't understand why she would do this to you and you were only a child" I said.

"I think...." she paused and looked down.

"I think maybe she's in a gang" she said. "Huh?" I asked. "We called her today and she does have HIV but it's a man voice in the background but we don't know who it is" Mrs Wicker said.

"I don't know who it could be .... except....." I had to think. It couldn't be Dreontae. That was my dads brother.

"I-I-I- I think it was Dreontae" I said. Voni looked up. "No" she said.

Dreontae was my dad's brother but he also beat on us every time he could. My mom used to act like she didn't see but I went along with it and I always lied to my head "maybe she didn't"

I started to think back to the times he hit me more than Voni. He hit US for no reason at all. I started getting and hot and I started panicking then..... it went B L A C K

*preview*

"KAYLAAAAAAA" "WHATS GOING ON?" "SHE BLACKED OUT" "are you serious?" "Yes" "my baby" "Voni what did you do" "*voni crying*" "YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER CAME HER"

"STOP YELLING AT HER. SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. HER AND KAYLA ARE FINE AND THE WHOLE TIME ITS BEEN THE MOM. LOOK AT VONI'S STOMACH. CIGARETTE BURNS"

"She's probably lying" "I don't understand how you can hold a grudge on someone more than her own sister"

*lifts up her shirt more*

*Mrs Wicker pulling out her phone, showing listening to the call*

"Yes I burned her because she talked too much. Maybe she would've kept her mouth closed"

*everyone shocked*

*VONI BLACKS OUT*

To be continued.
Cliffhangers .