oncé 👀

E I S H A

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

E I S H A

I was quietly walking down the stairs when I heard talking. "When you gone tell Chris that the baby might not be his" Voni asked Kayla.

See, I knew she had something up her sleeve.

But I kept listening.

"I don't know. But I'm scared that he gone spaz out and then Kaleb not gone want me" she said

I can't believe she cheated on him and she told everyone about him getting mad about the abortion but she don't even know who child it is.

I walked downstairs.

She started back talking but Voni shushed her. "Nahh don't shush her" I said.

"You heard?" Kayla asked. "On I heard everything. How could you do that to him?" I asked.

Voni looked around. "You not gone help me. I thought you wanted this sistership back" Kayla said.

"Look, you can back up off my sis" Voni said

"YOU CAN BACK UP OUT MY FACE FOR THIS WHOLE HOUSE KNOW" I screamed.

They both got quiet.

"What happened?" The whole house asked coming downstairs.

"Please" Kayla said.

"Debo my nigga. Chris his bro. How you think that sound? Ian losing my nigga over this" I said.

"What happened?" Nayah and Laila asked at the same time.

"You wouldn't do it. You not bold enough to do it" Voni said. By then, the adults was down there too.

"Since yo sister can't shut up. Chris, she don't know if the baby yours or not" I said.

Voni came and ran up, but I shut that down real quick by punching hit dead in her nose making her stumble back.

She then tripped over a extension cord and went back.

"You serious?" Chris asked her. "I'm sorry" she said. "You cheated on my son and made it seem like everything was bad on his part" his mom said.

"Why did you do it?" Semaj asked. Everyone looked at her. Semaj wasn't even talking for real.

"You don't understand" Kayla said. "Why did you blame everything on my son!?" Ms. King asked more demanding