Stabbed

YOU GUYS DID THIS
WHICH TWO OF YOU VOTED FOR KIRIGIRI IN THE DISCORD SERVER I-
ILY ALL BUT WHY
okay onto the chapter

"Do not be alarmed, but, as some of you already know..." The boy didn't listen. He already knew what the principal would say. His voice was shaky. It was understandable.

The brunette felt awful. He could remember what happened earlier in the day.

'"Y-You don't understand.."

"I'm only worried, Makoto. He's not right for you."

"M-Maybe you aren't right for me either.."

The girl looked shocked, and walked away.'

It was obvious he was upset. Though nobody wanted to approach him, after he lashed out uncharacteristically at Asahina, who was now crying.

He didn't even want to talk to Togami. That was obvious from earlier.

'"Makoto, I know th-"

The brunette cut him off. "Y-You don't know a-anything! You c-can't say that y-you do!"'

So now, people were just staying away from the boy, which he didn't mind.

He just wanted to see her. Wanted to apologize. Wanted to hug her. Beg her not to go. This was his fault.

He decided to listen to the announcement.

"The school is not safe at this time. We will have a ceremony for" His voice got shaky. "F-For Miss Kirigiri, in honor of the s-short life she had today at 5. I w-will allow some of her f-friends to make a speech. After, all the students will return home."

'It must be hard for him', Makoto thought, ignoring how scared the last part made him. It was his daughter, after all.

He heard a knock on his door. He got up, and opened it. To his surprise, it was Maizono.

"W-What do you want?"

"I know it's hard for you, I brought you some food, y'know, since you didn't eat breakfast. But.. You still have other people. Like.. Me." She smiled softly. It really seemed like she cared.

She handed him a tray of food, and he sighed.

"T-Thanks, Sayaka." He smiled back weakly. He had time to calm down, so now he wasn't being rude any more.

"May I come in?" She tilted her head.

"Uhh.. Yeah, s-sure." He opened the door a bit wider so that she could come in.

She smiled a bit more. "You shouldn't think about her."

Naegi felt weirdly about what she just said, but didn't say anything about that. "I-It's just hard.."

"I know, it must be." She closed the door, and the brunette felt uneasy when she locked it.

"W-Why'd you lock the door..?"

"Oh, I just didn't think you'd want anyone bothering you. You should eat, then get to bed. Taking a nap will take your mind off her."

He nodded hesitantly, sitting on his bed and beginning to eat. After a few bites, he felt like throwing up. He put the tray on his nightstand.

"Oh, are you full? You should be going to sleep, then. The ceremony is in a few hours, it won't hurt to take a nap."

He nodded. "O-Okay.." He was hesitant for a moment before laying down.

He didn't feel right. He saw Maizono's expression change, dark and scary now.

"S-Sayaka?"

"I'm sorry, Makoto."

Byakuya POV

The blonde froze when he heard a scream. Was it..? No, it couldn't be. He looked around. Asahina was the only other one around. Her eyes were wide, and she was looking at him.

She heard it too. She started running towards Naegi's room. He had to be okay. Togami followed after her.

When they got to the door, Asahina tried the handle. 'Locked', Togami thought to himself. He sighed, and looked to Asahina. It seemed they had the same idea.

When they finally got it open, Togami looked around. No sign of Naegi. Maybe he was in the bathroom? No, hopefully he was in the bathroom.

Maizono dropped something she was holding. A knife. She looked terrified.

"H-He attacked me first! I-I grabbed it in s-self defense!" She teared up a little. She was lying. He knew Naegi would never do that.

He walked over to her, and to her surprise, punched her. She stumbled back, and fell onto the floor. She let out a loud cry.

Asahina gasped. She didn't expect him to do something like that. Togami then remembered Naegi. He rushed to the bathroom, but struggled to get the door open. Was it locked?

"M-Makoto, let me in." He waited for a reply.

No answer. Togami looked to Asahina. She went over to the door.

"Hey, Makoto? C-Can you open the door?" Her usually sweet voice sounded scared.

This time, the door opened after a moment or two. Naegi had cuts on his face, arms, and chest. Togami gasped softly. They were obviously from Maizono. The blonde carefully hugged the brunette, making sure not to hurt him.

He hugged back, nuzzling his head into his chest. Maizono watched, growing angrier by the second. She knew she was already caught, so it wouldn't hurt..

Togami felt a sharp pain in his back. Asahina screamed. Maizono's expression changed from innocent to.. Evil. She giggled.

"Oops." Naegi started sobbing. He couldn't handle this. First Kirigiri, now.. Him. This couldn't be happening.

Asahina quickly took the knife from Maizono, pinning her down.

"M-Makoto, go get a nurse!" The brunette nodded, running off to get a nurse. Togami stumbled to his knees. His vision went blurry. He couldn't pass out. Not now.

He barely saw two figures come back into the room before he passed out.

Whudbsishdj im sorry but- join my discord server-
Check the last chapter-