Sick Day

At breakfast, Togami noticed Naegi walking over to him. He sighed. 'He's going to try to sit with me, isn't he?'

And that's what Naegi did, he sat right next to Togami. "Hi." He was smiling like a (cute) dork.

"What do you want?" He didn't even turn to look at Naegi, just looked at his food.

"I want to talk." Naegi said, looking at Togami even though he wasn't looking back. The blonde sighed.

"About? Make it quick."

"When we bumped into each other."

"What about it? Spit it out."

"Y-You must know what I mean! You have to.."

Togami sighed. "I do know what you mean."

"Well..? Are we gonna.. become a thing?"

"Do you like me? Just because we're soulmates doesn't mean we like each other."

He blushed. "Yeah.. do you like me?" He looked hopeful.

He didn't answer that. "Then I guess we can become, as you call it, 'A thing'. But don't tell anyone yet."

"Okay!" He seemed willing to do whatever would make Togami happy as he smiled. 'What an idiot.' He thought, but he had to admit, he was a cute idiot.

The brunette rested his head on the blonde's shoulder. Togami pushed him away. "If people see us they'll know we're together." Naegi frowned but nodded.

~~~Time skip brought by Togami's long legs~~~
(About a week)

Togami had to admit, he was a little worried when Naegi didn't show up to breakfast. He decided to go to his dorm to check on him. He knocked on the door. "Naegi?"

"C-Come in.." He didn't sound that well. I came in, and went over to him. The way the dorms are set up, there are two rooms connected to each other by a bathroom, so basically all they share is a bathroom. So right now, they were alone.

Naegi was bundled in blankets, his face was a little red, and he looked awful. "What's wrong with you? You look even worse than normal."

He rolled his eyes. "Thanks." He was smiling a little, then he sneezed. Togami backed up a little.

"Are you sick?"

"I-I think.."

"Well I don't want you to get me sick." He sighed and began to leave.

"N-No.. don't go.." Naegi tried getting up, failing, and falling off his bed with a thud.

Togami helped him back on the bed.

"You're stupid."

"I'm sorry."

"Go to sleep."

Naegi frowned. "I'm not tired.."

"Well what do you want? Are you hungry or something?"

"I-I just want you to stay.." He looked sad.

"Fine. If I get sick it's your fault." Togami sat on the edge of the bed.