Maizono

He pushed him off. "S-Stop!" He backed away, only for his back to hit a wall.
He yelled for help. He didn't want this. He wanted to go home. The other male leaned closer until their lips touched.
The brunette's eyes went wide and he teared up, still trying to push him off. He wasn't strong enough.

He woke up, drenched in sweat. He closed his eyes for a moment, before getting up from his bed. He glanced at the clock. 2 AM. He sighed, and made his way to the kitchens. He just wanted a glass of water.

He didn't expect to run into anyone.

"Makoto?" She tilted her head. "Why are you out so early?"

"I just.. wanted a glass of water. Why are you out so early?"

"Oh, I couldn't sleep, so I was planning on going for a swim. Wanna join me?" She smiled sweetly.

"Uh.." He thought for a second. Maybe it'd be relaxing? "Yeah, sounds like fun."

She started walking to the school pool. Naegi followed. When they got there, she sat on the edge of the pool and stuck her feet in the water.

"So, how's it going with Togami?" The girl giggled a little.

Naegi frowned. He hadn't talked to him since the night he met Nanami, and he felt bad. "It's great." He sat next to her on the edge of the pool.

"Oh. What was wrong with you two when I dragged you away from him?"

Makoto simply said he didn't want to talk about it before.

"He's just.. overprotective. He was overthinking things."

"Oh. Sounds like him." She laughed a little, not knowing it was a lie.

He nodded. He faked a yawn.

"I'm getting tired, I'm gonna head back to my room." He got up.

"Really? But you didn't even swim... Well, goodnight Makoto."

"Goodnight, Aoi."

And with that, he went back to his room, and stared at his ceiling for a little.

~~~~Time Skip to 8 AM~~~~

Naegi woke to soft knocking on his door. "Come in..?" He was still a little tired. Then the door opened, and he saw Togami.

He sat up, and rubbed his eyes.

"I wanted to say sorry for.. scaring you."

"I feel bad for overreacting like that.." The brunette looked down.

"I was just worried Makoto, I still am. You don't have to lie to me."

Naegi breathed out a shaky breath.

"I-It was my family.." He looked away.

Togami's eyes widened. He wasn't expecting that. He didn't want to push it, but he had to know.

"..Who was that guy?"

Naegi looked a little scared. He shook his head. "N-Nobody.."

"Makoto, please."

Naegi shook his head again. He bit his lip. He didn't want to tell him.

"Its really nobody.."

"Are they a friend? Or an ex? Or.." Togami stopped when he noticed Naegi's expression. It was scared, and sad. "An ex?"

The brunette hesitated. "N-Not really..."

His eyes showed pain. Togami could tell how much the person hurt him.

"What'd he do?" The blonde said gently.

He didn't expect the boy to start crying. He just broke down. Togami hated seeing him like this.

"H-He.. I..." He was struggling to breathe with how much he was crying. The taller boy hugged him.

It took him a while to say it, but when he did, Togami hugged him tighter.

"I won't let anything happen to you again, I promise."

Naegi nodded.

"And if I see him, he'll end up in the hospital."

The other boy stayed silent.

~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Naegi reluctantly went to lunch. He didn't feel like getting out of bed. Togami had left an hour prior, so that he could be alone.

He sat next to Asahina, Sakura, Maizono, and Kirigiri. He felt a little uncomfortable; Maizono was sitting next to him and she was getting pretty close. He wasn't trying to seem rude so he tried to subtly move away, closer to Asahina.

She was touching his arm and making moves on him. He didn't like it. At all.

He didn't realize a certain blonde was watching him, and getting very jealous.

Naegi just tried to deal with it, not liking confrontation.

"Makoto-Kun, do you want to hang out with me today? In my room?"

"U-Uh..." He honestly wanted to spend time with Togami.

"Sorry, Sayaka, Makoto promised to hang out with me today." Asahina flashed a smile at the blue haired girl. She knew how uncomfortable and unwilling Naegi was. Naegi sighed in relief.

"Yeah, sorry Sayaka. Maybe next time." He smiled awkwardly.

He got up soon after that, followed by Asahina.

"Thanks.." Naegi looked to Asahina in appreciation. The girl just nodded.

"It's no problem, really. I could tell you were uncomfortable, and she was getting really close.."

The boy smiled. "Still, thank you." He hugged her, and she hugged back. He was glad to have a friend like her, and a lot of other friends thanks to Nanami.

Only 833 words and kind of a filler chapter but ack had to add more Hina.
Go to sleep
My most active hours are 1-5 am
If you're reading this right after I publish it
Go to sleep
Unhealthy sleep schedules are not welcome in a school environment
Okay love you bye