Part 3

Nat, Bucky, James, and Sarah were currently playing Monopoly in Nat's living room it was 5:30 p.m. and Steve was 30 mins late into picking up his children to spend the weekend at his house. Bucky had arrived 10 mins ago to pick Nat up for their lunch "date" but when Nat explained that Steve was late to picking up the kids they decided to play with the kids instead. They continued to have many laughs and loads of fun until the doorbell suddenly rang through the house. Bucky went up to get it and gently pushed Nat off of him as she was leaning against him. Half way through the game it suddenly turned into a 2 team game with Bucky and Nat against Sarah and James. When he opened the door he was met with an angry and agitated looking Steve.  "What are you doing here Bucky? oh wait I know probably stealing my wife" Steve said with venom in his voice. "I just came to pick her up but we couldn't leave cause you are 2 hours late to picking up your own children" Bucky quipped back. Steve just looked at him unamused before pushing his way into the house. Steve looked at the scene before him and felt something he did not want to acknowledge. His beautiful wife was laying down on the living room floor with their kids tickling her and her beautiful laugh ringing in his ears. When his kids saw him they immediately ran to him and hugged him, but when his wife caught sight of him she stopped laughing and quickly stood up.  "Nice of you to finally show up Steven" Nat said with a stoic voice. "I'm not even that late quit being dramatic and it wasn't my fault the traffic was horrible" Steve answered back. "Oh really cause you are TWO hours late and James had no problem getting here earlier than the time we agreed on" she answered full of his bullshit for all she knew he was banging his assistant. "Whatever me and my kids are gonna go no so you and Bucky can go on your date" he said with extra spite on the last word. Natasha rolled her eyes and then proceeded to get her purse. "C'mon lets go James" Nat said making her way to Bucky's car leaving a seething Steve on the door steps.