Chapter 12

Zak POV.

I've seen a lot of things over the years, but I've never seen a woman rock a one piece swim suit like Elle can. A part of me expected a bikini but when she cautiously stepped out of the house with a black one piece on with the side panels missing, accentuating her curves, I had groaned quietly to myself.

She looked hot and I was glad I'd dropped down into the pool before she came out.

"I'm guessing the water is reasonably warm." She says coming over.

"It's heated. Don't worry, I won't freeze you."

She smiles before making her way over to the steps and walking in, I smile when her hands come up almost to avoid the water.

"Come over here." I tell her placing my back to the wall of the pool, squinting slightly because of the sun.

As instructed she comes over, giving me a little "Hi."

"Hey, turn for me?" I ask, picking up the spray sun lotion I'd ditched on my towel, along with a towel for Elle.

Although it's not hot, I am cautious about the sun, just because there are clouds in the sky, doesn't mean you won't get burnt to a crisp. I learnt the hard way since moving to Vegas.

"You're a diamond. It's the only place I couldn't get." She says lifting up her hair and waiting as I spray across her shoulder and rub it in quickly, not wanting to spend too long running my hands over her.

"Thank you." She says grabbing up the strands of her hair to put it up.

"Braid it." I tell her before taking over. She stays still and without a word as I braid her hair and take the band off her wrist securing it.

Elle turns slowly eyeing me with wonder "Did you have long hair or..."

"I have a sister. When we were younger, she got a band stuck in her hair after swimming. She screamed the house down trying to pull it out."

"Must have hurt."

"It did, my ears ached for hours after." I tell her causing a giggle.

"Well thank you for looking after me." She says before looking at my shoulders. "Want me to get yours?"

I don't want to tell her that I've already done it, instead I take advantage and pass her the lotion before turning around and letting her put it on.

Maybe I'm glutton for punishment, letting Elle run her hands over my back, but I can't help myself and take enjoyment as she rubs my shoulders. She does the back of my neck and the backs of my ears too.

"Can't be too careful, two layers on your back will probably be enough though." She says coming to my side and giving me a knowing look.

"Guilty." I tell her instantly as she swims away causing me to follow.

"I know, but I enjoyed it. Can I ask a question?"

I nod "Ask anything you want."

She gives me a mischievous smile "You might regret that later."

"I'll worry about it later then. What did you want to ask?"

"Your tattoos. Talk me through them?" She asks before quickening her paddle to keep above the water.

Realising we are in the deep end of the pool, I pull her a little closer. What I don't expect, is her legs to wrap around my waist.

"Is this okay?" She asks watching as I struggle to keep my body in order.