⇝5⇜

Jimin hated this. How weak he felt.

Once again he was back to his old self. A weak, scared and powerless kid who's used to being tossed around by others.

He didn't want to be like that. But how was he supposed to stand up against a much older, taller and stronger man? He didn't stand a chance. And he knew that.

But it's been too long for him to just let others treat him like that. He finally gets a part of his life under his control. He couldn't let go of that and he wasn't willing to compromise it.

But if he was gonna stand up to that person, he needed a plan. Of how to get rid of them once and for all.

So, as he stood just a few meters away from the shitty dump of a house he called a home (but hey, it was a home, his home) and observed the person drunkenly banging on the doors and yelling, demanding to be let in, he knew now wasn't the right time. He had an idea of what he should do, but the person was already attracting too much attention and with the violent tendencies they possessed in their drunken state, Jimin knew the safest bet was to stay away.

Which meant he couldn't go home tonight, but he could always call in for a favour form one of his many friends. Thank God he managed to be such a social and nice person and also study in the same time. It really was a gift.

Or that's what he thought just until his phone ringed, surely one of his many friends calling for a favor as well. Unfortunately, there was no time to turn away and hide.

The drunk already saw him and was stumbling in his direction.

"Jimin!" They shrieked, causing Jimin to flinch and curse under his breath. The man laughed loudly suddenly in a better mood. "Jimin! Here you are! And here I thought you were inside and weren't opening and letting me in. Silly me. I don't know why I thought my dear nephew would be so rude to me after everything I did for him. But thanks God you're here now. Why are you so late? It's already dark, Jimin-ah. You should take better care of yourself," the man spoke surprisingly coherent for someone who was drunk, but then again he was almost always drunk so he obviously got used to it.

"Uncle," Jimin greeted his teeth, despising those 1/8 of his genes that made him related to that man at the moment, that man wasn't even a real brother of Jimin's father. "I was working a shift at the hospital."

His uncle slowly walked closer to him and Jimin took a few steps back on impulse. He clenched his fist whishing he had a scalpel, just like how he had in hospital and that he could just shove it under the skin of the disgusting man in front of him and watch him bleed

He suddenly shook his head, getting rid of those thoughts. God, I never should've done that. I should've never even tried it, look what's happening to me now! I can't stop thinking about doing it again, having such control, having a life in my hands and just taking it Goddammit, I'm doing it again!

"Jimin!" his uncle's scream brought him back to his senses.

"Huh?"

"You're not even listening!" The man mumbled something else he couldn't understand. "Whatever," he shook his head, "just give me my money!"

"What money?" Jimin gave him a weird look. He owned nothing anymore to that man.

"Don't act stupid with me, boy," the elder's breathing was getting more rigid and Jimin could see he was getting angrier. His face was already red, he was squinting his eyes and Jimin could see the veins on his neck. This isn't good. "You WILL give me my money!"

Jimin couldn't step away so fast and the man's face was already just millimeters from him and he was jabbing his finger into Jimin's chest. He knew he was screaming now but the words fell on deaf ears.

The man didn't even notice Jimin taking out a pepper spray from his jacket before it was being sprayed directly in his face. After he felt he did enough damage, Jimin turned back to where he came from and started sprinting away.

He just ran straight ahead, trying to get as far as possible, but he should've probably taken a few turns because after a few moments he could hear his uncle running after him. 

Jimin, of course, didn't stop despite the man yelling him to do so and he turned into one of the smaller alleyways. Only after a minute or so, he finally stopped.

He didn't mean to.

But he saw something that shocked him and he forgot why he was running in the first place.

His strings! They were moving. On their own! Which meant— His soulmates! They were close!

He desperately looked around, trying to see if anyone was near.

But when he looked behind his face darkened.

It was his uncle who was behind him.

The next few things happened so fast Jimin couldn't even process them properly. His uncle charged at him and next thing he knew he was on the hard cement yelping in pain.

"HELP!" he could only scream and hope for someone to come and help him.

Jimine:

P.S. So did I mention they're all a bit crazy?
~~~~~~
So yeah.....
And Tae is a writer and Jimin is a doctor, gee wonder how that could play out😁😁

Comment what you think...

And stay safe and home,
I purple you💜💜💜
K.