She's/He's all mine (Yandere Mammon x Yandere reader)

Start from the beginning

Hold on! Maybe there's a reason she's so calm. Is it possible that-?"

Mammon couldn't believe the thoughts in his head. Could she be the one murdering the girls?

Well, he wasn't one to judge her. After all, Mammon had done a few dirty deeds as well.

Some male students have been murdered, but Mammon got too scared that Y/N would find out about him, so he had stopped killing a few months ago.

She would hate him forever, and that was the last thing he wanted. Mammon wouldn't dare to kidnap her, or do anything horrible to her.

Y/N sat down, and he could see a faint smile on her face. Mammon decided to follow her after school to see if he was right about her...

Y/N's POV -after school-

I walked over to a girl who had been watching Mammon today. I overheard the soon-to-be corpse saying how hot his is!

"I can't disagree with her, but I'M the only person allowed to think that way about him!"

"H-Hey....do you want to walk home together?" I asked in a nervous tone.

"Why?" She sounded annoyed.

"W-Well, isn't it the smart thing to do? If something happens..." I trailed off to seem chilled at the fact of being murdered.

"Whatever. Fine. Get your shit and hurry up." She snapped. I nodded. I grabbed my things, and we started walking.

"You're so snobby! Mammon would never love someone like you! It would be better if you were dead in a ditch somewhere!"

So we walked a little ways away from the school, and I managed to take her to another abandoned area.

There were no buildings, just a large forest. She had been on her phone the whole time, so she was following me absentmindedly.

"W-Where....are we?" She looked up from her phone, and clutched her phone in anger.

"What the hell do you mean?! You were the one who was supposed to lead us to town!" She yelled.

"I-I didn't mean-" My cheek suddenly stung, but I ignored it.

"Don't give me that shit! I hope you get killed by that murderer!" She turned to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist.

3rd POV

Mammon had been trailing Y/N and some random girl for a while, and now there were in a forest.

The girl started yelling at Y/N, and even slapped her! Mammon was very furious. How dare someone talk to his beloved like that, and have the audacity to slap her?!

He was tempted to go kill her right now, but then something unexpected happened. Y/N turned to the girl, and shoved her against a nearby tree.

"Now now now, don't say anything you'll come to regret. Listen here, Mammon is mine!

I won't let some snobby bitch look at him just for his looks! He's so kind and caring, far more than someone like you deserves!" Y/N started rambling.

Mammon was surprised, but he was oh so happy. Y/N had been the murderer this whole time!

Even better, she loved him! She was doing this all for him, and Mammon had done the same for Y/N.

Mammon watched in delight as his beloved put on gloves, and grabbed the girl's hand.

She forced her hands to stab towards her. The girl was too weak and couldn't fight against Y/N.

Soon, the girl slumped over, and Y/N made it look like the girl had stabbed herself multiple times.

Mammon decided to confront Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I grinned as I looked at my work. I didn't even have to bury the weapon or body this time.

I took off the gloves, and climbed up a tree. I tied the gloves in a hidden area so no one would find them.

When I looked down, I saw Mammon looking at the corpse. My heart ached, and I felt tears in my eyes.

I slowly took another knife from my pocket, and jumped down.

"He won't like me anymore....I need to threaten him. This was the last thing I wanted to do, but in order to be with him, this needed to be done."

I landed in front of him, and held the knife mere centimeters away from his neck.

"Mammon my love! I see you followed me here. If you tell anyone about this...you're going to regret it." I glared at him.

"H-Hey now! Do you really think you're the only one killin' people?" Mammon suddenly pulled a knife on me.

"Mammon! You mean-?"

"Yep! You're lookin' at the culprit for killin' those guys a few months ago. I couldn't stand them!

They kept lookin' at what belonged to me, and me alone." He dropped the knife, and kissed me on the lips.

My chest became warm as I kissed him back. I dropped my knife and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're all mine too. So don't look at any other girl but me." I whispered.

"Hey! You're not allowed to look at any other guy, ya here me?" He whispered back.