"Kim why is she here?!" Kendall asked a little angry at her since she planned the whole party.

"What?" She asked confused making Kendall point at Loren's group.

"What?!" Kim gasped making Kendall look at her confused.

"I didn't invite her?!" She said looking around seeing her manager.

"Hey, Trey!" She said making him turn around jogging to her.

"Is there any problems?" He asked making Kim open her mouth.

"Did you invite them?" She asked pointing at Loren making him ooh' and nod.

"You said, rookie models?" He said making Kim and Kendall sigh.

"I'm so sorry Kenny... Is Y/n okay?" She asked worried searching for you making Kendall nod.

"She's doing better than expected." She said pointing at you in the corner talking with Vanessa making Kim raise on of her browns.

"Are they?" She asked making Kendall smirk and nod.
____________

"Thank you!" Normani said walking out the stage making you gulp and shake your legs.

"Y/n?" Vanessa asked seeing your state making you smile at her.

"Yes?" You asked making her look at you worried.

"Are you okay? You are sweating and moving a lot?" She asked worried leaning in making you blush.

"I-I'm good..." You stuttered making her take your face in her hand caressing your cheek.

"Just calm down? Take a deep breath." She said making you close your eyes and take a deep breath. You opened your eyes seeing her smile at you making you thank her.

"Sorry, it's just that I overthink a lot." You said making her smile at you warmly.

"It's okay." She said making Camila walk between you guys.

"Am I interrupting?" She asked making you shake your head.

"Ok but Y/n let's go you need to get ready." She said making you take a deep breath. Vanessa looked at you worried and curious making you turn to her smiling at her.

"Can I know what you're planning?" She asked curiously making you smile at her teasingly.

"You just need to wait for it, Nessa." You said pecking her cheek waving at her before walking away making her stand there shocked.
__________

Y/n POV

"You didn't do that." Camila looked at me baffled making me smile at her.

"It was just payback from her kiss," I said making her stop us from walking.

"Wait you guys kissed!?" She shouted making me widen my eyes.

"No, you dumb! She kissed me on the cheek." I said blocking her mouth making her look at me with wide eyes.

"She started first?" She asked making me nod. Suddenly Camz smirked at me patting my back.

"It's finally time for you to be happy." She said making me shake my head.

"You dumb I'm not interested in her," I said making her smirk at me.

"Sure you usually don't speak that much with strangers." She said making me twitch.

"Well something about her makes me feel comfortable," I said making Camz smirk.

"But are you ready?" She asked making me take a deep breath nodding.