I went to the room and started to get ready to go. I found my favorite dress and a belt. I put my dress on and then my hijab, I took my heels and put them on.

ZOYA'S OUTFIT:

I went down and tried to find Felix, I should have asked his number

I went down and tried to find Felix, I should have asked his number. I saw the manager and walked towards him, "Excuse me?" "Yes, how can I help you?"

"Can you call Felix one of Anthony's bodyguards?" He nodded and in a few seconds, he was in front of me. "Ms. Zoya do you need to go somewhere?" I nodded while chuckling.

He was breathing heavily, "You didn't have to run all the way" "Mr. Lopez told me not to be late so I had," He said while we walked towards the car.

"Where to?" "To the mall," I said while looking at the time. I have still had a little time so why not buy a gift for him on the way.

He parked the car and we both walked in. "Are you buying a gift for sir?" "There is still time for his birthday, it's my brother graduation day so I need to buy him a gift"

He nodded while we walked into a shop. "Can you show me some good books?" "Will you buy him books?" He asked confused over my gift. "Yes, he loves to read," I said while looking around.

"Mam, these are the best books and you won't find them anywhere else" I looked at them and nodded. "Please pack them for me" She nodded and packed the books.

I took my purse and tried to find my card. Shit, don't tell me it's in the other purse. I looked through the purse when I found Anthony's black card. That's when it hit, this idiot. I took my phone and called him.

"Hey, babe"

"Anthony Lopez, don't babe me... Did you take my card and put your instead?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Why? That's my card for god's sake"

"Babe, my card is your card, my everything is yours... So now don't your waste you time, you need to on time and I have surgery now"

"I hate you"

"I love you too"

He ended the call while I just smiled at the phone. I handed her the card and she looked surprised at me and then at the card. "Is this your card mam?"

"No, it's my husband's card," I said while showing her my hand with the ring. This asshole if I get in trouble I'll murder him.

She handed me the card and books. I thanked her and we went to the car. "Felix, can you hurry to a nearby flower shop?" He nodded and drove fastly to a drove to the nearest flower shop.

I fastly went in and bought a bouquet. "City College of New York" He nodded and drove as fast as he could.

When I arrived at the college I saw students around taking pictures with their families. Where is my baby? I looked around when I spotted him and the corner. "AAYAN BABY!" I shouted while waving my hand.

He saw me and smiled happily while running towards me. He hugged me tightly while I hugged him back. He pulled away and started to kiss all over my face.

"I missed you" I giggled under him and he pulled away. I opened the car door and got his flower bouquet out "Congrats, my baby as finally graduated" "Thank you baji"

"I have one thing more" Felix handed me the shopping back with books and I handed them to him. "Read them, I know you will love it" He took the books out and was surprised.

"Baji, these are new and there aren't any copies of them... They must have been expensive" "Nothing is expensive when it comes to my boy," I said while squishing his cheeks.

"Wow, Aayan is this your girlfriend?" A boy walked towards us while smirking. He looked at me up and down while licking his lips. "Get lost, Peter" Aayan said while looking at him angrily.

"Wow, protective uh" This boy? Didn't his parents teach him anything? I looked Felix who was going to protect me but I stopped him.

"She is rich uh? A bodyguard, and the best car... Why don't you come with me?" He said while leaning forwards. I had enough of this guy, "I'm happy that my brother has good manners" I said while patting Aayan on his shoulder.

"Where are your manners? Flirting with a married woman?" He looked at me confused and then started to laugh. "You married? What a joke" I'll kill this motherfucker.

"Baby, come on we'll have fun today" He and put his hand on my waist. I pushed his hand away and slapped him across his face. "Pervert! What the hell do you think you are doing?!" A woman and a man walked ran towards us.

"My son... How dare you slap my son?!" The woman shouted at me. What's wrong with this family? I scoffed while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Excuse me but your son started it," Aayan said while standing beside me. The woman looked at me and then at Aayan, then she looked at Felix and then the car.

"You must be Aayan Anwar, the boy at 10 place. You found yourself a whore with money" Wait, a second this bitch.

"Your father died 3 months ago and you already have so much money, you must have got it from your father," The father said while looking at Aayan. No, no, this motherfucker just didn't talk about my father.

"You better watch your mouth," I said with gritted teeth. The man scoffed and took a few steps towards me, Felix was going to involve in it but I stopped him.

"Or else what? You gonna hit me or what? Little girl, you could find someone better than him, like my son" "Tsk, at least my boy has some manners, not like yours who is a fucking asshole... It's true, parents are their children's mirror" He grabbed my wrist harshly.

"I'm telling you, let go of me or it won't be good" "Why are you going to use your money to send me in jail? Or are you gonna tell your bodyguard to beat me?"

"Don't tell me that I didn't tell you before, you are making your own grave" He started to laugh like I made a joke. I really want to teach this bitch a lesson. He let my wrist go and was gonna slap me when someone grabbed his hand.

I looked at the person and was shocked to see him here. I was also happy that he was here, especially when I need him.

"No one touches what's mine"