And So, it Begins

Start from the beginning

"There's nothing I've been doing recently," Sakura wondered, "nah, I've got nothing.

"That's why you're lame," I teased.

Yuyan giggled and smiled at all of us, "pretty great! I'm happy for all of you!"

"So what about you little one?"

"Not much. I just want to focus on being a ninja for the village for now, and finishing some business, other less important things," she shrugged. "I also want to focus on my friends more too, I've noticed that even though I'm a Konoha ninja, I've only really lived here for a good three years of my life, and I'm fifteen, almost sixteen."

She was right, I sort of felt like she's always been here though, as if she wasn't only here for only three years. "I think it's best for me to relax for a while, not to be so stressed out. All I really want to do is help the world out ya know?"

We all nodded and agreed with her, "that's a fine dream you have there, Yuyan Hane," a strange voice was heard in the area surrounding us.

Dammit, we were just having fun.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!" we all readied ourselves to fight.

Out of the faraway trees, two strange people emerged with the infamous black cloak designed with red clouds. A man with weird silver hair and another taller tanned man with strange eyes and a mask.

Aw shit, we were just having a great time. Where's Jiraiya and Kakashi when ya need them, dammit! "Get out of here ya freaks, can't you at least come back another day?!" I shouted, really too lazy to get engaged in an actual fight.

"Sorry, but we're here for that bitch there!" the silver haired man pointed at Yuyan, much to her surprise. She reached for the sword that she apparently wields now and glared at them, activating the ever so famous "dragon eyes" I heard of.

"What is it you want?" Kiyoko asked, "what do you need from her?"

"Not sure, we were ordered to bring her back, dead or alive." We all tensed at that last statement. She had just came back and now she's being threatened by the Akatsuki? "What about Naruto? Aren't you collecting the jinchuuriki?" I questioned.

Sakura seemed confused about my question, she still didn't know Naruto was the nine-tail's vessel, she'll find out soon enough though. "That wasn't our mission, we were only told to retrieve her," the tan man asked, "but you two are on our bingo book, maybe we can sell their bodies," he pointed at Kiyoko and me.

"Heh, in your dreams!" Naruto and I both charged at the tan man while Kiyoko, Yuyan,  and Sakura charged at the other man. It was mostly just kicks and punches, and the throwing of kunais and shuriken, I'm sure we all wanted to avoid so much attention from the village.

I tried not to pay attention too much, but I could already tell how much more Yuyan had improved these past two years. I realized I had gotten distracted though when a hard kick was planted straight on my face.

"Focused will ya?!" Naruto ordered. Wow, for once he was scolding me. "Yeah, yeah, sorry." I picked myself up the floor and charged back at him. I started to wonder, however, it was two against five, what were they planning to accomplish?

If they had mentioned that both Kiyoko and I were in their bingo book, why attack us head on? I'm sure they were also aware of Yuyan's abilities, so why? Naruto and Sakura were pretty good too at this point, they were outclassed and outnumbered.

But then again, we were unaware of their abilities, just what were they hiding? We didn't have the luxury to wonder too long about it, this was the Akatsuki we're talking about here. Two of them were enough to drive three jounins to a corner.