Mangle - Meeting your family.

(A/N) Here's the next chapter for you all! And I can't thank you enough for getting this story up to 4.4K reads! I'm trying to work with diverse family types, let me know what you think. Also, I'm working slowly on another FNAF story that will be posted in a couple of weeks. I like to have multiple chapters ready before posting. Anyways, thank you all so much! I don't own the characters or artwork, enjoy!

You were 6 months along with your pregnancy and things were going really smoothly for you and your unborn son. The only downside at the moment was that you weren't getting much sleep because it was almost impossible for you to get comfortable. But, the biggest thing keeping you up at night was the upcoming meeting of Mangle and your grandparents. Your parents had died when you were fairly young and they had been the ones to raise you, so it was almost like Mangle meeting your parents and it was terrifying. You wanted them to like him, but that might not be the case because your grandpa already disapproved of him purely because he had gotten you pregnant before you were married. You snuck Mangle out of the pizzeria when you left your shift in the morning and he did everything he could to clean himself up while you slept so that he looked his best to meet both of your grandparents. You told Mangle about how your grandfather felt and he was determined to change that if he could. So as you slept the morning away, he was busy practicing what to say. When you woke up, you heard him talking to himself, so you peeled out and saw him talking to the mirror.

"Sir, I love your granddaughter more than I ever thought possible, and I don't know what I would do without her, please understand that. She's my whole world." Your giggle alerted Mangle to the fact that you were there and he jumped before rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at the floor.

"I know, it's too much, but I'm really nervous. Your grandpa already doesn't like me and I really need to change that. I'm sure me being a robot isn't going to help, so I need to make a good impression first." You felt so bad for him because he was trying so hard and you didn't know if it would work. You walked over to him and pulled him towards you for a hug, taking his hand and placing it on your stomach.

"If he doesn't like you, that won't change how I feel, nor will it change the fact that we are having a baby together. Our son should have my grandparents in his life, but it's their choice. They don't get him without you, okay?" Mangle kissed you softly, his free hand coming up to cup your cheek as he didn't want to move his hand away from your stomach. When he pulled away, you looked into his yellow eyes and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks love. I'm feeling a lot better now. You need to go get ready, right? I'll make sure I'm all neat and tidy as well, don't worry." Another quick kiss and you were off to try and get dressed around your growing belly. It took some time, but you managed and Mangle was all dressed as well. He was wearing a pink button up shirt and black jeans, which turned out to be a great look for him as he waited for you to eat something before heading out to your car. Once inside , the conversation was as random and funny as you could make it so that you could relax a little. Once that stopped working, it was time to blare music as loud as you could so that you sing along loudly and not have a care in the world. It felt all too soon when you got to your grandparents and all of the jitters came rushing back to the both of you. You looked at Mangle and held your hand out to him.

"You ready for this?" Mangle didn't respond, he walked out of the car and went over to your door, opening it and holding his hand out for you to take.

"As ready as I can be. No hiding anything, just being straight up honest with them, right?" You nodded as you grabbed his hand and got out of the car. After locking it, Mangle helped you up to the door before knocking on it and waiting patiently.

"Oh, just a second! I'll be right there dear!" It was your grandmothers voice calling you from inside, and you waited until she opened the door for you both. She didn't even notice Mangle at first, grabbing you and pulling you in for a hug as soon as she laid eyes on you.