Toy Bonnie - Finding out you're pregnant

(A/N) 1.3 K reads? Thanks so much everyone! I'll try to update regularly with everything that's going on. As per usual, the characters and art do not belong to me!

It had been almost a year since you and Bon had gotten together, with everything going swimmingly. The playful comments never stopped, both of you flirting often despite having been together for quite some time. And after long enough you even told your parents about him. Of course, they were confused and they didn't think that Bon was even real until you dragged them to the pizzeria at night to meet him. Let's just say that could have gone a lot better. But, things settled down and now you managed to sneak him out for dinners with your parents all the time and his ears were barely noticed by them anymore. But now things were a little different, seeing as you were late for your period and terrified because you might actually be pregnant with Bon's baby. Not that you would have minded, but you didn't know how he would react. Would he be excited, scared, angry at the situation? You tried to ignore those thoughts while you walked to the nearby store to get a test, but it was easier said than done. Neither one of you had even talked about kids before and, after the first time, you started being a lot more careful, but things can still happen despite your best efforts. Once you got to the store, you let out a huge sigh and walked in, silencing the thoughts in your mind and focusing on grabbing  the test and leaving as quickly as you possibly could. Once you paid for it, it was time for the walk home. You decided to try and drown out everything with your music. Putting on your favourite song to sing and dance to so that you couldn't resist the urge to jam. It worked pretty well because you were home before you knew it, probably confusing a lot of people that live around you with your random dance moves, but you didn't actually care that much. Once you got inside, out came the headphones and you went to drink a whole lot before taking the test you'd grabbed. After taking it, it was time to wait until the results were ready, so all you could do was wait. All the stressing out made you tired, so you set an alarm just in case you didn't wake up on your own and fell asleep on your couch.

When you woke up, your neck was sore and you had an hour before your shift. Luckily, you made sure that you had everything packed up before you went to bed after work so you didn't have to worry. Getting up and running to the bathroom, you started to brush your hair and looked down at the test sitting there, ominously, on the counter. It said positive. You stopped mid ponytail as you stared at it, trying to make sure you weren't just seeing things. Nope. It was definitely positive and you weren't imagining it at all. Your heart began to race as all of your worrying thoughts came crashing into your mind at once. Are you going to be a good mother, will you know what to do, what are you going to do about childcare, how were you going to afford to take care of the baby? You put the test in your pocket and got in your car to go to your shift, trying to pump yourself up to tell Bon about the baby and hoping that he'd take things well. You drove with music blaring and jamming out as hard as you could to try and relax enough so that things wouldn't be so bad tonight. You got to work too soon for your liking and went inside, trying your best to hide the nervousness that yo were feeling. After fixing Mangle up a bit, you got into the office and clocked in, patiently waiting for Bon to show up like he did every night.

"Hey cute stuff, what you been up to?" You could feel him put his weight on the back of your chair as he spoke, having taken several minutes to get to you. You smiled, fighting down the urge to blurt our what was going on. He didn't need to be shocked like that.

"Hey Bon, how was your time on stage today?" He shrugged, spinning the chair to face him. One look at you told him something wasn't right.

"What's wrong? I know that look in your eye." You couldn't hide it from him and that bothered you. You didn't know what to say, so all you did was take the test out of your pocket and hand it over, biting your lip in an effort to calm yourself down enough to speak once he realized why was going on.

"What's... oh. Oh." It took several seconds for it to sink in, but the change in his demeanour was obvious. He stiffened up, sinking to the floor as the gears in his head began to turn.

"I just found out today. I don't know how far along I might be." You wrapped your arms around yourself, suddenly feeling cold all of a sudden as your grip on your arms tightened with every second Bon was silent.

"We... We were careful. How could this have happened?" His voice wasn't angry, but there was still an upset tone in it that bothered you. But you did somewhat expect this after all.

"Sometimes things just don't work properly. Are... you okay?" He looked so stressed out that you didn't know what to do.

"How can we even handle this? What happens when the baby is born and they aren't human? What will they even be?" He started to pace and you could feel the frustration coming off him in waves. You didn't even notice that you started to dig into your arms with your nails until Bon looked over at you again.

"Hey hey, stop that." He pulled your hands away from yourself and checked your arms, seeing the deep marks you left.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." You looked down at your lap, but he made you look at his face.

"No Y/N, I shouldn't have gotten upset like that. We'll work through this together, okay? This'll be something entirely new, but we can handle whatever comes our way, right?" You nodded as he wiped away tears you didn't even know you'd shed. Things were going to be fine, you just knew it.