Puppet - Finding out you're pregnant

(A/N) OMG, 2 THOUSAND READS? Thank you all so much! I'll try to update regularly, but we'll have to see what happens. I do not own the characters or artwork, enjoy! Also, remember that I gave Puppet the name Charlie.

After that night you spent with Charlie, things had changed quite a bit. He'd become more outgoing and you both spent a lot more time with all of the others, but you still made sure that you both had time alone together. Now, 2 months later, you managed to get really sick. Seemingly nothing would make you nauseous and nothing you took helped. You took a couple of days off, but that didn't change anything and you needed to work, so you came back and were careful to keep something around in case you threw up again. It had been a week and a half of this and you were getting tired of it. You made a note to yourself to go to the doctors before you went to bed after your shift because you just couldn't handle it anymore. And all of the others took notice of this as well, doing their best to give you some space. All except Charlie, who stuck close to you and helped however he could, which you appreciated more than words could say. He grabbed into your hand maybe halfway through your shift and lead you to his box quietly, obviously not wanting to be bothered by the others for a little while and you shared that sentiment because you followed without a word. Once you got into the box, you both sat down on the bed and you could tell that he wanted to say something.

"Hey Charlie, is something wrong?" You didn't like the solemn look on his face and you wanted to make him smile again, but you couldn't do anything until you figured out what was bothering him. You watched as he sucked in a deep breath and sighed before looking at you.

"I think I might know why you've been sick." You face lit up when he said that, since no one else could think of what it could be.

"Oh thank god, what do you think it is? I'm all ears!" You held his hands happily, while he looked more nervous than ever before.

"Y/N, is there any chance you might be pregnant?" That last word felt like it echoed in the box, piercing you as it dawned on you that it fit what was happening to you. You didn't say anything, lost in your own thoughts as you thought back to if you'd had a cycle last month and you didn't, but you'd never been regular before so it hadn't bothered you much. Now it was time for you to panic as you thought about being pregnant and how you were going to tell your family and how you'd take care of a baby while working. All sorts of thoughts came flooding into your mind and you couldn't make them stop, frozen where you were sitting as Charlie tried to get your attention. After a few minutes, you finally registered him calling out your name.

"Y/N! Calm down, please. Your reaction say that there's a huge possibility, so we'll have to do a test of some sort to find out, right? Are you able to take the test tomorrow so we know as soon as possible please?" You nodded, not able to speak yet as you were still panicking internally. But at least now you were back in the real world. The rest of your shift was spent in the box, curled up with Charlie as you both talked about nothing important in order to distract yourselves from the idea of a baby growing inside of you.

After your shift, you went to the walk-in clinic that you always went to and waited for them to open for business, wanting to get this over and done with as soon as possible. Nightshifts did have the advantage of allowing you to be the first person to a lot of places. So you didn't have to wait long to see the doctors after filling up the cup that you were given, and you were thankful that it was a slow day because you were anxious for the results. When you heard a knock on the door, it made you jump and you tried to hide that fact when the doctor came in.

"Hello Miss (L/N), sorry if I startled you, but I have your results here f you're ready." So you didn't do a good job at hiding it, oh well. You swallowed thickly and nodded, not trusting your voice as you clasped your hands together tightly in an attempt to relieve some stress.

"Well, congratulations, you're pregnant. And judging by what you've told me, about 2 months along. We'll have to schedule more tests to get a better idea for how you're doing, but I'll also give you a bit of a check up while you're here." You went along with what the doctor said and were let go with a clean bill of health. Now you just had to let Charlie know. You couldn't imagine trying to figure out how to tell him if he didn't have an idea, so this was much easier. You went home, had something to eat, and ordered a few books on how to take care of yourself in the months to come before heading off to bed for the day.

When it came time for you to leave for your shift, you were in a great mood, despite the slight nausea that you were feeling. Knowing what was causing it made things easier to deal with as you packed your bag full of snacks. Of course, you still had to deal with telling your family, who had never met Charlie before, but that was a problem for another time. Right now, you had to get to work and tell the father of your baby the big news. Once you got to the pizzeria, you immediately set to work tidying things up before your shift, making sure all the bots were free from pizza and sauce as well as giving Mangle a bit of a fix up. The clock struck midnight and you didn't even wait for Charlie to come and find you, making your way to his box silently before knocking on it.

"Hey, it's me, can I come in?" He popped out without a word and smiled at you before bringing you inside, wrapping his arms around you carefully.

"So, what's the verdict?" He didn't want to beat around the bush obviously. You giggled and made him let go of you before talk his hands and placing them on your stomach.

"Our baby is in there, maybe 2 months along. I'll be having more tests done over the next little while to find out how things are going. Both of us are healthy as far as they can see and  now the only worrying thing we have to do is tell my family about this. I'm probably gonna get disowned, but I don't really care." The look on his face was priceless as he stared at your stomach in awe before kneeling down and resting his forehead on it.

"Hey little one, it's your dad. Never thought I'd get to say those words. Oh, you're goi to have the best family ever with us animatronics, I promise. And even if your mom gets disowned, we'll stick around forever, I promise. I can't wait to meet you." You two spent the night talking about how to care for the baby, talking to your stomach every once in a while as well. Yeah, this was going to work out just fine.