Toy Freddy - Meeting your family

(A/N) Here's the next chapter for you all. And thank you all so much for 3.6K reads! It's amazing for me to see how much you're all enjoying my story. And I want you all to know that it makes me incredibly happy whenever I see you vote or comment on something. Now, please stay safe in the crazy world that's we're living in. I don't own the characters or the artwork! Have fun!

Here you were, 2 weeks after telling Teddy that you were pregnant, getting ready for a dinner with your entire family. Oh, this was going to be interesting. You knew that your dads wouldn't be upset about it, they'd probably be really excited about the idea of a grandchild. It was mainly your grandmother that worried you because she'd be on your case about having a baby out of wedlock, and she was a very traditional woman. But you'd have both of your fathers and Teddy by your side, so you knew that you'd be okay, no matter what happened. When you went to grab Teddy earlier, the manager wished you luck and so did all of the other animatronics because they all knew just how worried you were about everything, and they wanted to do what they could to make things a little better for you. Well, after taking a nap at your place and getting ready, you were off to your fathers house because they had the best place for holding family dinners, but you were happiest because you knew where the secret room was so you could hide if you needed to. On the drive there, you min was wandering while your body knew where to go. Teddy looked fairly normal, with a hat covering his ears for now and makeup covering his rosy cheeks because they were also a dead giveaway to the fact that he wasn't human. Of course you were gonna tell people, but you didn't want it to be the very first thing that everyone knew about Teddy because he was so much more than just an animatronic and they needed to know him for that. You went to get out of the car, but Teddy stopped you by jumping out as fast as he could and coming to your door to help you. You took his hand and he pulled you up gently, smiling sweetly at you.

"Did you really think I'd let you get up on your own when I can help?" You shook your head, a blush forming on your cheeks. For 2 entire weeks, Teddy had been helping you with everything he possibly could, trying to make sure you didn't stress over anything if he could help it. It showed just how much he already cared about your unborn baby boy, who you found out the gender of just a few days ago and you were already trying to figure out names. Walking up to the steps, one of your fathers opened the door before you could even knock.

"Hey pumpkin." He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. You felt bad about not being able to see them as much, and you held onto him tightly, trying not to get over emotional and cry because of your hormones.

"Hi Papa, I'm sorry I've been so busy lately. But, I have a guest. This is Teddy, I've told you about him? We work together at the pizzeria, remember?" You let your Papa go so that he could see Teddy better, who was standing there stiffly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Awkwardly, Teddy stuck his hand out for a handshake and your Papa laughed before taking it.

"Don't be scared kid, we're not gonna hurt you, I promise. We're all just going to have a nice dinner and get to know each other." Teddy nodded, his shoulders relaxin but the rest of him staying fairly still as you both walked into the front entrance.

"Hey Y/N, how's it going?" And there he was, your nosy cousin that you'd been avoiding since your first ultrasound because you really didn't trust him to keep quiet.

"Hey (cousins name or C/N), not bad, just a little off. It's tricky swapping from a night shift to this. I won't be able to sleep for quite a while tonight sadly. Thankfully Teddy has some movies he hasn't seen and needs to catch up on." You purposely avoided saying anything about the pregnancy to him because he didn't need to know. You heard your name get called and you whipped around to see your other father running towards you. Before you could react, he was practically crushing you in his arms.