CHAPTER 7

I go upstairs and reach the second floor

I go upstairs and reach the second floor. I just follow what Taeyong's mom said. The hallway is kinda dark so I can't see really well. I got infront of the second door.

"I believe this is his room" I mumble as I knock the door and just stay there for a minute.

But there's no respond from inside of the room. I decide to open the door slowly.

I enter the room and see Taeyong still sleeping on his bed with his blanket. It looks like he doesn't wear any shirt.

"Taeyong, wake up.your mom told me to wake you up" I said to him.

"Hmm? Why did you enter my room without my permission?" He said while rubbing his eye.

"Your mom told me to wake you up, now get up" I said while walking towards the door but suddenly the door close by itself. It makes me a little surprised.

"Next time..If you enter my room,tell me first okay?" He said and walk towards me while smirking.

"Huh?"

He pins me to the wall with his hand. I just froze there.

"You're lucky, I'm not in the mood right now" Taeyong said while starting at me. He then put on his t-shirt and leave me.

I bite my lower lips and finally leave the room and go downstairs following him.

I see that Taeyong's mother is drying her hand so I just sit on the sofa beside Taeyong. After Taeyong's mother is done she sits on the other sofa.

"Okay, how did you guys feel? You guys are gonna be married in two weeks" Taeyong's mother said while smiling at us.

"Of course I can't wait mom! Right baby?" Taeyong said smiling while looking at me.

"Yeah! I really can't wait"

"Aww you guys are so cute together"-Taeyong's mom

We mostly spend our time talking. When finally Taeyong's parents have to go out for a moment leaving me with Taeyong alone in the house.

I just open my phone and check the time it's 11.00 AM. I look at Taeyong beside me, he is playing with his phone.

"Actually what are you?" I ask.

"Hm? you will find that soon maybe" Taeyong said while still looking at his phone.

I just stay quiet and just look back at my phone.

[END OF CHAPTER 7]