Today that routine had been broken. Instead of their usual guard who remained tight-lipped from behind the all-encompassing oak door; a mouthy blue-haired teen brought their food.

Both prisoners recognised Lucy immediately, her presence hard to miss.

Wide eyes watched her as she dumped their food through the small compartments, none too carefully, accompanied by her usual salty look.

"Enjoy," she muttered sarcastically, a dark gleam in her eyes from their shocked expressions. "Yes, I'm very much alive, thank you for asking."

She dragged a metal chair to the door as she made herself comfortable; hard to do when the air was as stale and fousty as month-old bread. Sucking in a breath of air, she held back a gag from the scents that assaulted her: blood, death, mould, and other questionable fluids.

Athdara's wolf tucked into the food, even the portion that graced the stone floor –not caring about the grime that coated her tongue. She was starving having been in this pit for three days and burning through energy just to keep herself warm.

Nathan however, leant against the bars ignoring his food and eyed Lucy, scoffing at her attempt to keep a straight face at the stench of the cells. "You won't be alive much longer if you stay down here."

"Was that a threat?" She snapped, only gaining Nathan's signature smirk.

"Just an observation," he replied, motioning to the room, "It takes some getting used to but at least you don't have to stay here 24/7 huh?" The bitterness was not missed by Lucy who could see the crazy within the depths of his eyes. "It's why the last guard preferred to monitor us outside the door."

"Probably just didn't want to talk to wolves like you both. I know it wasn't my first choice." The scathing tone was laced with disgust and Athdara bowed her head at Lucy's accusing glare while Nathan just watched her with a roll of his eyes.

"Then why do it? Just go, we're not going anywhere." He challenged her.

She rose from her laid-back position, walking to his bars with bared teeth. "I'm keeping a good eye on you both. Due to traitors like you, no one can be trusted, and I'll watch you rot if I must. Your crimes more than call for it."

"My crimes?!" Nathan scoffed, "I did nothing, I wasn't the one that gave away your precious Alpha's position."

"What are you talking about-"

Nathan paced his cell. He was enjoying some conversation. Talking to a wolf was giving him no satisfaction- nothing like the irritated look painted over Lucy's features.

"Oh, you don't know." He straightened, a grin plastered over his face, "Poor Lucy kept in the dark. Your fellow packmate here was calling the Rosevelt pack, spilling her guts to them. I heard it from the last guard myself. It's probably the reason your Alpha is still in hospital." He fished, hoping Lucy would give away some information regarding his mate.

All the while Lucy's gaze turned murderous towards Athdara.

The room spun as her eyes flickered between her and her wolf's. For she knew Athdara had done something to be in the cells, but the exact nature of what had not been disclosed to her. Fury and anger grew dangerously within Lucy as she spat in front of Athdara's cell. All previous respect was lost for her previous packmate.

"You little bitch... You're the mole!" Her fist hit the metal of the bar hard, the rattle silenced the room as Lucy's anger intensified. "Duskfall trusted you..."

Athdara's eyes widened before looking down to the floor. Her head bowed. The action, whilst submissive, only spurred Lucy on. Titania had suffered massively at the hands of these two wolves and Lucy's mouth soured at the fact she had given her word to look after the very wolves responsible for so much pain and misery.