81

|1 week later|Kenen
I sat down in my car wit bully and pulled from my blunt and he handed me his phone along wit mine and I got out putting it up under the car

I climbed back in nobody could see me cause we were in the garage talking in the car also hotboxing
Aight nigga wassup"bully asked
Look you my blood brother game is too but I trust you with my life man"
I know nigga"
Thank you bro for the loyalty"

Nigga I always got you and we're aria at"
She at a show remember the first two weeks back she touring today she got that interview about the shit at the hospital"
Aight back to business"
Look all them drugs and shit that I said to put in the barn house is getting moved now right now by joe I trust him to"

Why you moving if only trustees know bout it"
I know but only people that knew we was in Puerto Rico was trustees and the family but we're they was wrong was drugs in the house only thing in the house was marijuana"
Yea man but we still flying back tomorrow"
Yea I got some investigating to do"
Aight what else"

So now only people that know we're all the drugs and guns is at is me you and joe aight and I been racking my brain like crazy with wifey and somebody snitching and they gotta be close or farther than we know it I'm not taking no risk"

I here you and I was gonna say snitching on the plane but I looked at pops and he was like nah don't say nun"
I feel like shit bout to go down they gonna get me wit shit they can prove video"
Only thing we ever did really risky was that heist but we cleaned that money out and nigga what about ya house"
Me and aria gave everything in the house to joe only thing in there is a gun and you know we're I keep it"
Yea now the media Dave East what niggas gonna say bout that"

Well imma just make it seem like fire isn't nobody they made it up in court play it like that and then imma have my lawyer not even have Kenen no were but in court"
You think they gonna take you in"
They are look bully we on top of the food chain they gonna charge me with any and everything they can"
I know bro but if you go down they coming to get me to"
They gonna get all of us"I said starring out the window
I got you"he said hitting my shoulder
I know now when they get me and lock me up"
Man don't speak like that"

I got to nigga just listen when that time come cause ion know how far along aria gonna be but I want her and the kids and our parents in our new house I ain't told nobody about it but imma make sure we get them there"
Bet look I know exactly who to have do it"
I'm trusting you brother"
I know now I hacked the feds system for 30 minutes and got everything i could on our case"
So what you get"

You right that heist is up there drug trafficking, gun trafficking, possession, two murder charges, fraud, attempted murder, solicitation, money laundering"
Whats the murder charges"I asked
That Stacy girl"
Wait she not even dead"
She ain't"
She across the country I'm the only one that knew yea I sent her away wit her kid"
Aight so that's cleared um the other one is back in 2002 the name is Calvin-"he stopped his sentence and put his head on the dashboard

They tryna charge me wit my bestfriend murder"I said wiping my face that shit opens up wounds there
Bro look you ain't do this we know that aight so let's just change the subject"bully Said flipping threw the papers he was hurt shit I was beyond that so I felt his pain
And I got the list of people being charged"
Who on it"
You might wanna see this"