Roman rapes Leilani

Leilani woke up and sat up slowly. She looked all around her and realized that she was back in her room at the Reigns' house. She started crying softly and wiped her tears away from her face. She got on the computer and tried to call 911 over the internet.

Computer: Access denied.

She shut the computer off and Roman walked up the stairs to her room. She heard him and ran into the bathroom. She closed the door and unlocked the window. She pushed the window up and climbed out of it. Roman knocked on the door and opened it. He went inside the room and she jumped down from the window. She ran into the house and towards a room. She went into the room and closed the door behind her. She locked it and looked all around her.

Roman: Leilani?

He looked everywhere in her room and ran out of her room. He ran down the stairs and back into the house. He got in front of Galina and stopped.

Roman: Where is she?

Galina: I don't know, we left her in her room, if she was in this house, we would know it.

Roman walked away and Galina watched him go.

Joelle was in the room with Leilani but Leilani didn't know it.

Joelle (whispering): Leilani.

Leilani looked at her and put her index finger on her mouth.

Joelle: I can help you, but you've gotta help me in return.

Leilani (whispering): Well, what is it that you want me to help you with?

Joelle: Promise me that you'll have your aunt and uncle adopt me along with you and Jeremy, and I'll give you evidence of what my parents does to their adoptive children.

Leilani: I promise, I swear.

Joelle: Great, you should hide, I can hear my daddy's footsteps headed this way.

It was raining outside and Leilani had gotten soaking wet along with Roman. Joelle had given her a sharp blade. She hid underneath the bed and Roman opened the door. He went inside the room and saw Joelle sitting on the floor drawing on a pad.

Roman: JoJo, have you seen your adoptive sister?

Leilani: Yeah, she's in the closet.

He walked towards the closet and opened it. Leilani slid out from under the bed and ran out of the room. She ran down the stairs and tripped over a stair. She rolled down the rest of the stairs and Joelle watched her go. Roman looked at Joelle and he cleared his throat. He got beside Joelle and she looked at him.

Roman: What're you lookin' at?

Joelle: Nothin', I thought I heard somethin', and I decided to go look.

Roman ran out of the room and Leilani ran out of the house. Roman ran after her and she ran up the steps to her room. Roman grabbed her and they fell on the steps with a grunt. She kicked him off of her and she ran up the rest of the steps. He followed her and she ran towards the cordless phone. Roman ran inside the room and slammed the door closed behind him. He locked it and they panted heavily. She put the phone down and he walked towards her slowly.

Leilani: What do you want from me?

Roman: A baby, kids, plenty of'em, Galina can't have anymore, you're my only option, LeiLei.

She ran towards the door and he grabbed her.

Leilani: No, I'm not ready to have kids, Roman, no, please, I'll do anything, but this.

He carried her to the bed while she was kicking and screaming. He laid her down and put a pair of handcuffs on her. He took their clothes off and he took the handcuffs off of her. He went back and forth on her deeply and she started bleeding. She was begging and pleading for him to stop. Twenty hours later, he stopped and his sperm went inside of her. He held onto her and she looked away. She grabbed the knife from behind her pillow and stabbed him in his chest. He grunted and sat up slowly. He took the knife out of his chest slowly and threw it down with a grunt. He held onto her and kissed all over her.

Roman: You're better than my wife, I like it feisty, my baby is beginnin' to grow, I love you, Leilani, you're all mine, and if I can't have you, nobody can, not even your little bastard of a boyfriend, Jacob.

He gave her a long, passionate kiss and put his clothes on. He looked at her and she was looking up at the ceiling.

Roman: I'll bring you some food and somethin' to drink for ya, don't leave.

He left the room and went back inside the house. He zipped up his pants and went into the kitchen.

Galina: So, how did it go?

Roman: She's a fighter, but I got inside of her, now, all we've gotta do is wait, until, the next mornin'.

He started fixing him and Leilani's plates.

Galina: She's pure.

Roman: And what do you mean by that?

Joelle: She's a child of God, you don't mess with the child of God.

Roman looked at Joelle and got in front of her.

Roman: And what do you know about the child of God, Joelle.

Joelle: She has a cross in between her boobs, it represents that she's a child of God, and that she's a pure virgin, she's very pure.

Galina: JoJo, why don't you go sit down at the table, I'll bring your food and drink to you.

Joelle: You're gonna pay for what you did to her, both of you will.

She walked away and sat down in her seat at the table.

Roman: How's the boy?

Galina: Halfway dead, he's still in the basement.

Roman: Don't forget to feed him, too, he should have his last meal here on earth before he dies in a basement.

Galina: I will.

Roman walked away and went outside. He went up the steps to Leilani's room and pushed the door open with his arm. He went inside the room and kicked the door behind him. He put the plates of food on the desk and walked towards the bathroom. He knocked on the door and opened it. He saw the tub full of hot, scalding water and Leilani was sitting inside of it. She was drowning herself.

Roman (worriedly): Oh, hell, no, Leilani?

He unplugged the stopper and grabbed a towel. He pulled her out of it and wrapped the towel around her. He carried her towards the bed and laid her down slowly. She coughed up some water and let out a sigh. She was red everywhere and Roman dried her off slowly. She didn't move at all while he was doing it.

Roman: What made you wanna drown herself, hmm, is it because of me rapin' you, is it because of the unborn baby that's beginnin' to grow inside of you, talk to me.

He gave her a long, passionate kiss and put his forehead against hers. He moved her hair out of her face and started kissing her. She never kissed him back and he held onto her. She started crying softly and he rubbed her hair slowly.