Roman and Galina captures Leilani & Jeremy

Wednesday, November 11th. The bus driver looked in his rearview mirror at Leilani and Jeremy and they were sleeping peacefully. He stopped the bus at a bus stop and got up. He walked towards Leilani and Jeremy and shook Leilani's arm softly. She woke up and sat up a little bit. It was 4:45p.m. and she looked all around her in the empty bus.

Bus Driver: Miss, I'm sorry to wake you, but you've gotta tell me where you're goin', I can't have you ridin' on my bus all day, and all night, unless, you tell me where you're goin'.

Leilani: Can you take us outta Pensacola, somewhere besides Pensacola, FL?

Bus Driver: No, I'm sorry, miss, but I can't do that, I can't take you outta Pensacola, are you in some kind of trouble or danger?

Leilani: Danger, yes, me and my brother are.

Bus Driver: I can take you to the airport.

Leilani: Thank you, I would appreciate that, you must have limits.

Bus Driver: Yes, we do.

Jeremy woke up and sat up slowly.

Jeremy (sleepily): Where are we?

Leilani: I don't know, but we're goin' to the airport, we're gonna get outta here.

Bus Driver: Don't worry, son, you just stay seated, you're in a bad condition, right now.

Roman shot the doors open and Leilani screamed. Roman and Galina walked up the steps onto the bus and towards the bus driver, Leilani, and Jeremy.

Bus Driver: You kids run to the emergency exit.

Jeremy got up slowly and Leilani got up, too.

Roman: I'm gonna make your death quick as possibly.

He shot the bus driver three times with his shot gun and bus driver's blood splattered all over Leilani. Leilani screamed and they ran to the emergency exit.

Bus Driver (weakly): You're gonna rot in hell, Roman and Galina Reigns.

He died on the floor and Jeremy banged his arm against the emergency door but it wouldn't budge. Roman and Galina walked towards them and Jeremy panted heavily. Leilani was kicking the door while she was hyperventilating and she stopped after her 20th kicked.

Jeremy: Leilani?

She looked at him and fell down on the floor with a grunt.

Jeremy: Leilani, wake up, come on, wake up!

Roman slapped him with his shotgun and it knocked Jeremy out. He fell on top of Leilani and Roman and Galina got beside them.

Galina: Well, we got'em, now.

Roman: You take the boy, I'll take the girl.

They did what he said and left the bus.