Branch and Nathan jump off the edge of the tree, with Natalie and Poppy. Branch use his hair as a parachute, while Poppy uses her hair as a helicopter propeller. Then twins slide on their foot in the vies as they all landed on the ground. "Alright, Queen Poppy. I've prepared an agenda for the day." Said Branch to poppy, who walks off, tugging her siblings away, saying," Oh well, I hope it says singing, dancing, and hugging" Nathan raise his eye brow as he pulled away from poppy as he crossed his arm and said," isn't that what we do every day poppy?" Branch did the same posed of Nathan as Poppy said with Natalie in the same time.

" Yeah!!" Then poppy turn away from the boys as she said,"Good times!" Then she and her siblings, followed by branch, was now at the roller skating with their friends.

Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy diamond:
Good times!!

Branch and Nathan:
We have a good time yyyyyyeeeaaahhhh.

Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy diamond and Natalie:
These are the good times.

Branch and Nathan:
We have a good time yyeaaahhh.

Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy diamond and Natalie:
Leave your cares behind.
These are the good times.

Branch and Nathan:
Having the best time,
Ooohhhh, yeah

Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy diamond and Natalie:
Leave your cares behind!!

After a while of roller skating and dancing, poppy, branch, Nathan and Natalie, cooper, biggie, satin, chenille, and smidge heard a loud screaming from guy diamond, making everyone rushes to their glitter friend. " Poppy, come quick! It's an emergency!" Shout Guy diamond as they arrive." Guy diamond, what's wrong?!" Asked poppy as Guy diamond said," I think i'm having a.........BABY!!" This made everyone gasped, while the twins stared at him with surprise look on their face." We're on jumpsuit duty!" Satin and Chenille said as they knitt a jumpsuit." I get to be a role model." Said cooper as Smidge complain saying," i don't wanna be big sister!"

" woah......what just happen?" Asked Nathan as he snap out at his surprise look as his twin, finally shook her head and squeal saying," I can't wait to meet it!" As soon she said that, a glittery egg pops out of Guy Diamond's hair, and the egg hatches as it comes out a baby that looks like Guy diamond." Aw!" Everyone except Nathan and Branch, said as they see the baby." What shout i name him?" Guy Diamond asked as poppy think a name then she said," how about...........Tiny Diamond."

Then tiny Diamond start to sing Hip-hop voice that caught the human Twins attention.

🔹Tiny Diamond🔹:
Yeah, yeah.
Tiny Diamond is my name.
Comes straight from my daddy's mane.
My whole body's made of glitter.
And i throw it in your face.
I love when i make music
And the groove is in my bones
Just like my Aunt poppy and my uncle Nathan
And Aunt Natalie
Some day i'll sit on the throne.

Nathan and Natalie stared at the glitter baby then they look each other then shrugs their shoulder as they sang.

Natalie:
Groove is in the heart.

Nathan:
Groove is in the heeeaaarrtt

Everyone:
They just wanna.

Natalie:
These are the good times.

Everyone:
They just wanna!
They just wanna!
They just wanna!

Nathan:
These are the good timeeeessss!

Everyone:
They just wanna!
They just wanna!

Natalie and Nathan:
These are the good timesssss!!

Everyone:
They just wanna!
They just wanna!
We just wanna!

Nathan and Natalie:
Trolls just wanna have........

Branch and poppy:
Funnnnn..

The song ends ans everyone cheer in happiness. Poppy smile to see every troll was happy. She looks at her older brother and sister, who gave her a thumbs up and smile. She smile back to them and look back at her trolls.