Chapter 16: The Elder's Recess

Third Person POV 

Dalamadur slowly arrived into the Elder's reces as the other monsters looked at them. Dalamadur slowly shifted into her human form, her figure towering over the other monsters as they looked at their protector. 

Dalamadur: Be strong my protector
She said as her tongue flicked before laying him on a bed. 

Dalamadur looked at him as she sees a blue aura slowly going towards him. She slowly backs away from the bed as the blue aura slowly formed a barrier around him. 

ROAR 

Dalamadur turns to see Xeno'Jiva looking at Y/N. Xeno'Jiva slowly rubbed her head against Y/N's shoulder as she whimpered, trying to wake him up. 

Dalamadur: Xeno. 
She said as she steps forward to only see Xeno glowing bright. 

BOOM 

Xeno'Jiva shot a blue beam into the sky, roaring loudly in sorrow as the residents of the island looked up. 

To Ruby 

Ruby and the others looked at the sky in shock as they gasped. 

Goodwitch/Winter/Ironwood: What is that? 
They said in fear. 

Ruby: Oh my god. 
She said as she looked at the blue light. 

Ozpin: This is something I've never seen before. 
He said in awe. 

Weiss: Does that mean that there is something else in there? 

Jane: I-I-I think so. 
She said shyly. 

Blake: Where's Ruby? 
She asked as she looked around for her. 

Weiss: Yeah! Where is that dolt!? 
She said as she looks around to see her standing in front of Valstrax. 

Ruby: Please. I just want to see him. 
She said as she looked at Valstrax with her tearful silver eyes. 

Valstrax shakes her head in a no fashion at her. 

Ruby: Why? Why? Why can't I see him!?
She yells as tears ran down her cheeks. 

Valstrax slowly shifts into her human form, revealing herself to be shorter than Ruby. 

Everyone: You're that short!? 

Winter/Ironwood/Ozpin: This is interesting. 
They said as they looked at her short appearance. 

Valstrax: What about it? You can't even stop me from ripping your ship apart, what difference does it make. 

Ruby: Why can't I go see him!? 
She yells to her. 

Valstrax: Simple. I won't let you kill the youngest of us all. 
She growls at her. 

Ruby: WHY NOT!? I just want to see him! 
She yells to her. 

Valstrax shifts into her monster form as Ruby begs her over and over. Growling, Valstrax leans her head down as Ruby looks at her. Ruby slowly climbs onto her head as the others looked at her. 

WBY: HEY! Don't do that! 
They yelled as they chased her. 

Weiss formed a glyph in front of it to only be knocked down as Valstrax flew right through it. 

Yang: RUBY! 
She yells as she sees Ruby hold onto Valstrax. 

Ruby held onto Valstrax tightly as she felt the wind blowing through her hair. Her hands holding tightly onto the jet powered elder dragon. As they soared through the dark sky, Ruby looked around to see countless monsters around the island.