Prologue: Monster Island

Third Person POV

There were four Atlas ships flying towards an island. These four ships carried massive amounts of students and professors. From Shade, Haven, Atlas, and Beacon Academy. Out of the teams that was sent was team RWBY, JNPR, SSSN, CVFY, CRDL, and NDGO. They weren't the only ones going. Ozpin, Ironwood, Goodwitch, Winter, Port, and Oobleck all came along. Ironwood also had scientists and soldiers coming in. while unknown to them, a girl with ice cream hair snuck onto the ship.

To RWBY

Ruby: Ha. The ocean view is beautiful.
She said as she leaned her head on her hand, admiring the view.

Blake kept to herself as she read her book.

Yang: Yeah. It sure is.
She said, patting Ruby's back.

Weiss on the other hand was talking to Winter. While the rest of the teams were sitting on the deck, the professors were talking amongst themselves.

Ozpin: So you said this island is unexplored territory.

Ironwood: Yes. I'm sure this island is unexplored territory.

Goodwitch: Really James? Why did you bring a team of scientists then?

Ironwood: Research purposes. We don't know what might be on the island.

Ozpin: Now you tell us this. You have no idea on what's the island.

Ironwood: Yes.

Goodwitch: Damn it James. Why did you want to come to the island first of all?

Ironwood: Every once and a while, atlesian ships disappear when they fly through this area.

Ozpin: So you....

Ironwood: I want to see what made them disappear.

Ozpin: Fine. We see what is on the island then we leave.

Ironwood: What do you mean Ozpin. We could potenitally use this island to expand the kingdoms.

Ozpin: Your kingdom James.

Ironwood was about to talk until they heard the intercom come off.

Intercom: Sign of land. Landing in 10 minutes.

Ironwood: Let's go check the view.
He said before heading off to see the island.

On The Deck

All of the teams stood on the deck as they saw the island.

Ruby: Look there's land!
She yelled.

Yang: Looks we're here for an exploration.
She said as she pat Ruby on her shoulder.

Blake: Wow. The lands look beautiful.
She said as she saw the beaches of the island.

On The Island

Unknown to the people on the Atlas ships, there were people on the island. Not just them but their neighbors. There was one person standing in room full of weapons. He was sitting down on a chair as he sharpened his katana. While he was sitting, a woman in red armor came into the room.

???: Y/N. We have three atlesian ships coming towards the island.

Y/N: Get Nergigante. Lagiacrus. Lunatra. Teostra.

???: Yes sir.

To Team RWBY

The ships landed on the shoreline and the explorers explored the area.