Chapter 8: Sending A Message

Third Person POV

In the Elder's Creek, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Tyrian, and Hazel were walking through the the opening separating the Elder's Creek and Elder's Recess.

Cinder: This should be easy.
She said with a grin.

Tyrian: Oh. Mistress would be so pleased.
He said with a sadistic tone.

Suddenly a crystal was knocked over.

Hazel: What was that?

Mercury: Well. Let's go check it out.

Mercury walked over to see what made the crystal fall over.

Mercury: WHAT THE!
He yelled as he fell onto the ground, seeing a monster eating a crystal.

The group went over and saw a monster in light blue color.

Cinder: Disgusting

Cinder: Disgusting.
She said as she saw the dodogama eating the crystal.

ROAR

Suddenly the dodgama started to roar in pain as the group stood there.

Emerald: What. We didn't do anything.

???: HAHAHAHA! MISTRESS WOULD BE SO PROUD!

The group turned to look at Tyrian stabbing it with his weapons.

Hazel: What are you doing! 

Tyrian: Just doing what Mistress pleases.
He said as he continued to assult the dodogama. The dodogama swung its tail at him but he dodges out of the way. He continues to assault the dodogama as it continued to roar out in pain.

The dodogamama spun around, sending Tyrian back to the group.

Tyrian: Oh. Giving me a fight. I like that.

Tyrian charged at the Dodogama once again and went to slash at the creature. He lunged at it as the dodogama whacked him away with its tail. 

Tyrian: MORE! GIVE ME MORE! 
He said with a grin. He charged at the dodogama and lunged at it again. As he got closer, it spat at him. 

Tyrian: AHH! 
He screamed as he crashed into the ground. 

The dodogama ran away into a tunnel as the group stood there in shock. 

Cinder: Go after it. 
She told them.

The group ran after the dodogama and came into a cave with lava all over the floor. 

Emerald: W-Why in here? 

Mercury: It seems like its trying to escape us by going into the heat. 

Cinder: Well. Then we'll force him to come out. 
She said as she started walking in, despite the heat. 

Emerald and Mercury both looked at each other and shrugged. The three walked in as the heat was blowing against their skin.