Chapter 5: Sarah's Confession (Lemon)

Y/N's POV

I carried Sarah back to the house as she pressed her lips against mine. I felt her arms wrap around my neck as her lips were pressed against mine. Our kiss got heated as I felt her tongue trying to enter mine. I gripped her ass, making her moan in return. I sent my tongue into her mouth as we walked into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed as I claimed my newly claimed territory. I backed out of the kiss as I looked at Sarah while panting for air.

Sarah: Do it. Claim me.
She said as she looked at me.

"With pleasure."

I pecked her on the lips and slowly started moving down her body, leaving kisses along her breast and stomach. I removed her bra, revealing her breast. I grabbed her right breast as I sucked on her left, making her moan.

Sarah: Ah. Y/N.
She moaned as her knees bucked. I continued to suck on her breast but suddenly felt her hand touching my harden member.

Sarah: Someone's excited.
She said as she brought me into another kiss. Sarah flipped us over, leaving her on top of me. She pressed her lips against mine as she started to take off my pants.

Sarah: You're so big.
She said as she saw my member sprung out of my pants.

Sarah took it into her hand as she started to stroke it. I groaned at the feeling as her hand stroke. Then I felt Sarah's warm mouth around my member. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, gagging on it as she took it in. Sarah slowly bobbed her head up and down, making me lose my composure.

Sarah: Sounds like you're enjoying it.
She said.

All I could do was moan as she continued to bob her up and down. As she kept it up, I felt my end coming.

"Sarah. I'm going to.."

Before I could finish my sentence, Sarah increased her speed making me cum in her mouth.

Sarah: You seem like you enjoyed it.
She said with a hint of worry.

"Don't be hard on yourself."
I said as I grabbed her.

Sarah: B-But...You did so much for me. And you got hurt. And you hm.

I cut her off as I kissed her passionately. I felt her arms push me down onto the bed as we kissed. I felt her entrance grind against my member as we kissed. Sarah backed out of the kiss and started taking off her lower half, revealing her slender body. Her breast. Her wet entrance.

I grabbed Sarah and laid her on the bed as she looked at me with her blue eyes. I grabbed her thighs, bringing her closer and started licking her. As I licked her entrance I felt her hand run through my hair as the room was filled with her moans.

Sarah's POV

'Ah. Ah. Y/N."

His tongue felt so good. I felt my body getting hotter as I felt his tongue touched my insides. After all these years, I was finally able to express how much I loved him.

"AH!"
My train of thought was cut off as I felt my body release.

Y/N: You cum so much.
He said as he kissed me again. I felt my heart beat faster as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Y/N: What do you want to do now love.

"Fuck me."

Y/N: With pleasure.

He laid me on the bed as he lined up his cock. Then he slowly inserted it in and I held onto him as I felt it entering.

Y/N's POV