In Heaven || Intro

Introducing

"In Heaven"

~A Taekook fanfic~

-

"It's not that we can't love. It's whether if we choose to do so."

Puppy love. It's nice isn't it? The feeling of your chest whenever you see the person you like. The butterflies you get in your stomach. But there's a difference between puppy love and love.

Love is where you can home and your someone is waiting for you. That someone makes you feel like you're home. You can have a home, but there's no someone to make it a home.

Puppy love is the tiny feelings of liking someone.

Jeongguk seems to get those two mixed up.

-

In Heaven

"In which Jeongguk goes to a party to see his crush Namjoon but ends up in a closet with his crush's friend Kim Taehyung playing seven minutes in heaven."

-

This book contains-Top Tae and Bottom Kook-Violence (I

This book contains
-Top Tae and Bottom Kook
-Violence (I.E fights)
-Vulgure use of language
-Side ships
-High school AU
-Detailed 16+ & 18+ scenes

Authors Note
Hello! This is the intro for In Heaven, I do hope that you like it!~ One more note on taekook. Yes it is going to be Top Tae and Bottom Kook. I do not plan on changing it in the future. And I do not prefer nor like Top Kook or switch. So what you read is what you get.

I don't want to see any hate in the future once those detailed 16+ and 18+ scenes happen. Because I have already warned and stated it.

Moving on, I am young and I do ask that you are patient with my writing. As I am still learning to improve as I go. Any constructive criticism is welcomed! Don't be afraid to voice your opinions!~ ;)

That's all for now!~ I hope you enjoy what I have in store!