Peter- Starlord (Option B)

Sorry for late chapter, please inform me if there is any mistakes.

You decided to take it a step further, after all when would be the next time you were alone with Peter, it's not like he visits earth often, he was usually far away in space somewhere on his spaceship with his crew.

You climbed on his lap, straddling him while kissing him passionately. Peters hands roamed over your still clothed body before grabbing the hem of your shirt and lifting it. You lifted your arms up to allow him to remove the piece of clothing.

You knew you were running out of time, by now you should only have a few minutes left before Tony would burst in and ruin the moment but you kinda didn't care.

Peter pulled you closer and planted another kiss on your lips, both your mouths moving with each other. Your hands slid down to his pants and began unbuckling his belt and Peter quickly removed his shirt, revealing his toned body.

Peter grabbed you and placed you softly onto the closet floor, still keeping his position between your thighs.

You smiled as you quickly got to work on removing peters belt.

Just as Peter was about to begin to remove your pants you were interrupted by Tony.

"Times Up!!!" He exclaimed before looking down at the closet floor to see you and Peter entwined together.

"Oh" tony said "I'll just give you some more time then"

Tony left with a big smirk on his face.

You cringed at the embarrassment of Tony seeing you like this but you knew what was gonna happen when you started to get hot and heavy with Peter in the closet so you just decided to let it go.

Peter looked at you awkwardly "should I continue?"

"Yes please" you smirked and kissed him.

Both of you slid your pants off quickly and eagerly . You threw your pants to a forgotten corner of the room before focusing your attention back on Peter. Peter wrapped his arms around you and undid your bra, sliding it off your shoulders and discarding it.
He pressed his body tightly against yours and you could feel how excited he was through his briefs. You palmed him through his briefs which caused a low moan to escape from his lips.
He slowly slid your panties off till you were in nothing before removing his own briefs. you wrapped your legs tightly around his waist as he positioned himself between your thighs, sliding his large member into you. You both moaned lightly at the feeling. He began to thrust into you causing you to moan. The closet filled with the sounds of Yours and Peters moans and the sound of skin on skin contact. He continued to thrust into you as you could feel the pleasure building.

You moaned his name loudly as he continued to pleasure you.
Your moans seemed to get louder as you were getting closer to climax before the pleasure finally washed over you. Peter finishing close behind as he came with a loud moan.
You both pulled apart and he laid beside you, catching his breath.

You both began to dress yourselves, collecting the scattered clothes from around the closet.

Peter smiled at you as he was putting his pants back on.

"I had fun, I hope this can happen again" he said, his smile beaming

"Well next time Tony wants us to play seven minutes in heaven again I'll let you know" you joked

Peter chuckled "I was hoping maybe next time won't be in Tony's closet"

You just smirked at him as you finished getting dressed.

You both left the closet to see no one was outside anymore, Tony must have told them to leave.

You couldn't wait to try that again with Peter, somewhere more private.