Pietro (Option B)

You decided it was time to step up the heat. After all, its not often you get to be in the closet with someone this cute. You could feel Pietro's grip on your waist loosen as you both pulled away from the kiss.

Both your faces were shaded red, it was lucky the closet was dark enough to hide it. you ran your hands down Pietro's chest, your fingers made their way down to his belt buckle, you looked up at Pietro as you undid it.

"are you sure we should do this in here?" Pietro asked, you could tell he was a little bit thrown off by your actions.

"I want a little more than just a kiss in this closet" you said as you winked at him

Pietro's lips twitched up into a smile as he watched you removed his belt

Pietro's hands grazed your sides as he made his way down to the hem of your shirt, grapping it and pulling it over your head. he dropped the piece of unwanted clothing on the floor as he began to take off his own shirt.

you got to work removing your pants as you watched Pietro strip himself of his own clothing till he was in nothing but his briefs. he looked you up and down, admiring you in your under garments

'You have no idea how many times I have imagined this" Pietro said, his face bright red

"really?, cause to be honest iv never imagined doing this at all" you said with a teasing tone as you smirked at Pietro

Pietro chuckled as you brought his face closer to yours.

"well maybe I should give you something to imagine"

Pietro's hands were on your body immediately, feeling your soft skin. his hand slipped into your underwear, gently grazing his finger over your womanhood before inserting it.

Your breath began to get heavier as he continued this action, after he inserted another finger your heavy breaths turned into eager moans. You were disappointed when he removed his fingers from your underwear.

"are you sure about this?" he questioned, looking into your lustful eyes.

"yes, I'm sure" you replied in a soft tone.

Pietro slowly pulled down your underwear and removed it from your body before removing his own. He slowly inserted his aroused manhood into you. you both groaned at the feeling.

Pietro lifted you up and pushed you gently against the wall as you wrapped your legs around his waist. he thrusted at a steady pace, causing you to moan. As the time went by Pietro began to quicken his pace. He muffled your moans with a passionate kiss, slipping his tongue into your mouth. Minutes have passed and you knew that your time would be up soon but you really didn't want this moment to end.

You heard the sound of the doorknob being turned and the door slightly opening before it suddenly slammed shut. You were confused at what just happened.

"GUYS!!! TIMES UP!!!!" you heard Tony shout from the other side of the door.

Tony tried to open the door a few more times but it just kept shutting before he could get it open.

Pietro managed to speed over to the door multiply times to shut it and race back to keep you supported against the wall, all in a maximum of 1 second. You didn't even see him move.

eventually Tony gave up and gave you two your privacy.

unfazed by Tony Pietro continued to thrust into you roughly, his thrusts getting quicker as he got closer to his climax. you could feel a certain feeling building up inside your lower abdomen and you knew you were close.

The built up pressure finally snapped and you felt a wave of pleasure wash over you as you moaned Pietro's name. Pietro continued his actions before also climaxing with a loud moan.

he removed himself from you and you both tried to catch your breath. you searched the closet for your clothes and began to get dressed, before you could even get your shirt on Pietro was already fully dressed. You finished getting dressed and looked over at Pietro with a smile.

"that was better than what I thought it would be" you admitted

Pietro gave you a questioning look

"What did you think it would be like?"

"Honestly..just.....quick"

Pietro chuckled at you

You opened the closet door to nobody but Tony sitting in the room.

"Tony, why are you still here?!" you questioned him, slightly annoyed

Tony just glanced over at you two and smirked

"don't mind me, I'm just here to get something I left behind. Don't let me interrupt your little love fest"

you rolled your eyes at Tony before walking away. Before leaving the room you glanced back at Pietro with a smile.

"Maybe next time we can have our little love fest somewhere more private"

Pietro chuckled and nodded in agreement while Tony just groaned.

"get a room" Tony joked

"we will" you replied back