Bucky

Your hands cautiously searched around the bag looking for an item to grab. You took a deep breath as you prepared yourself to wrap your fingers around an object until a sudden knock was heard at the door. You quickly took your hand out of the bag in hopes that you can get out of this game.

"I wasn't expecting any guests" Tony mumbled as he walked over to open the door. He opened the door to reveal a very handsome, long dark haired man.

"Bucky!" Steve cheered as he got up from his spot on the couch and walked over to the said man. Bucky smiled at Steve as Steve welcomed the man into the room, sitting beside each other on the couch.

Tony seemed less than impressed with this situation. Let's just say he does not have high opinions of Bucky.

"Oh, Bucky's here! That's fantastic!" Tony said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

Steve sent Tony a glare.

Tony walked back over to the group to finish the game.
"I guess winter soldier is gonna wanna play too?" Tony grunted

Bucky just sat there looking confused
"Play what?"

"He will play too" Steve said confidently . Steve didn't want to have to play this game alone so he decided to drag Bucky into it.

"I'll put something in the bag for him then" Tony said as he got up to retrieve an item to represent Bucky.

Tony came back with the bag to continue the game.

"Let's continue then" he said as he held the bag out towards you.

You reached your hand inside and searched around for an item to grab, you held onto something and pulled it from the bag. You looked in your hand to see the item you grabbed out was a little toy soldier with tin foil wrapped around its arm. Your eyes darted over to Bucky's metal arm. You know This is supposed to represent Bucky which caused you to blush. You found Bucky very handsome and you couldn't help but mentally fan girl about being in the closet with him.

"Well, James. It's your turn." Tony said as he pointed towards the closet
"You have to go in the closet now"

Bucky still looked confused, I honestly don't think he even knows what's happening right now.

You and Bucky went into the closet together, you made yourself comfortable in the corner opposite side to him.

"So, what are we playing?" Bucky breaks the silence

"Steve didn't tell you?"

"Nope, Steve just invited me over...I didn't realise we would be playing games" he replied with a chuckle

You giggled "so you have never played seven minutes in heaven?" You asked, taking a small step out of your corner and towards him.

"I can't say I have" he replied

"D-do you want me to show you how to play?" You asked, trying to sound most seductive you can.

You have no idea where this sudden confidence has come from but you wanted to make the most of being in the closet with Bucky.

Bucky smiled at you, his smile was absolutely heart melting.

"Sure" he replied, still grinning .

You took a few more steps towards him until you were only a few inches away . Bucky seemed to have caught on to what is happening as he closed the gap between you and pressed his lips firmly against yours, his metal hand grabbed gently onto your waist as his other hand cupped your cheek gently as he deepened the kiss. You honestly couldn't believe this was happening right now, you were kissing Bucky, THE BUCKY BARNES. This definitely was an amazing moment and you wanted it to last forever. However, you knew your time was limited and soon enough Tony was gonna come knocking on that closet door. You wanted to make the most of this. You mentally argued with yourself wether you wanted to take it to the next level with Bucky or not.

(Decide which option you want and turn to that chapter)

Option A : don't take it further (Fluff)

Option B : take it to the next level (Mature)