Peter

Hey guys, been awhile since iv updated. Just need to state that Peter Parker is 18+ in this story. It would be a little weird if adults were playing seven minutes in heaven with a 15 year old......so yeah.....just need to make that clear.

Your hands cautiously searched around the bag looking for an item to grab. You took a deep breath as you prepared yourself to wrap your fingers around an object until that familiar monotone voice spoke out throughout the room.

"Sir, Peter Parker has entered the tower, you you want me to send him up here?"

"Yeah, send him up Jarvis" Tony replied

You quickly took your hand out of the bag in hopes that you can get out of this game.

Peter entered into the room that everyone was currently in.

"Oh, h-hey everyone" peter waved awkwardly while greeting everyone "what's going on here?"

"We're playing a game, wanna join?" You asked Peter.

You weren't gonna admit it but you had a small crush on Peter and you were hoping to get stuck in the closet with him.

"Uh, okay. What are we playing?" He asked as he awkwardly sat down on the couch.

"Seven minutes in heaven" Tony replied with a smirk on his face "maybe you might finally get lucky"

Tony chuckled as Peters face went pure red at Those words and Natasha sent Tony a 'really' glare.
"Leave the kid alone Tony" Natasha scorned Tony.
Tony went off to retrieve an item to represent Peter.

"Okay (Y/N), grab an object"

You sighed loudly as you reached for an item. 

You wrapped your fingers around an item and pulled it out. You held in your hand a small plastic spider.

You knew there was only two people here that has anything to do with spiders, peter or Natasha.

You looked at Tony for an answer.

"That's Peter!" Tony smirked smugly

You blushed slightly. You were gonna be locked in a closet with Peter.

Peter stood up and slowly made his way to the closet and you followed close behind.

When you entered the closet you backed up into a corner and Peter stood on the opposite side.

The tension in the air was thick. Peter awkwardly swayed back and forth awkwardly with his hands in his pockets, avoiding making any eye contact.

"So..." he started

"....did you....wanna.....maybe......never mind" you awkwardly blurted out

"Wanna what?" He asked, finally looking at you

"N-nothing" you covered your face in embarrassment.

You heard Peter chuckle lightly

"Tell me what you were gonna say" he said, walking a couple steps towards you.

"Nooo" you replied

Peter walked closer to you and pulled the hands away that were hiding your face.
He was so close to you. Your face turned a light shade of pink.

Your heart pounded heavily against your chest and you slowly moved closer to him. Peter slowly moved closer until his lips were just inches away from yours.

"M-may I?" He asked

You nodded

He connected his lips to yours. Your lips moved together in sync. You both pulled away for air.

You were mentally debating wether you should take advantage of this moment and take it a step further with Peter or don't rush it.

Option A: Don't rush it (Fluff)

Option B: Take advantage of the moment (Lemon/Mature/Smut)