Pietro

Your hands cautiously searched around the bag looking for an item to grab. You took a deep breath as you prepared yourself to wrap your fingers around an object. You grab something from the bag and pull it out, revealing a shiny silver coin.

You held it up for Tony to see
"Well, whose item is this?" You asked

Tony looked just as confused

"I don't know, I don't remember putting that in there..:"

"It's mine" you heard a voice speak out from behind you

You jumped at the sudden sound, you turned around to see Pietro smirking.

"When did you put something in the bag?" Tony questioned

"Like 10 seconds ago..did you not see me?" Pietro grinned widely, knowing that he was too fast for anyone to see.

Tony just rolled his eyes
"Well okay, you're up!"

You got up to walk to the closet only to see that Pietro was gone from his original spot. You looked over at the closet to see him leaning against the doorframe with the same grin on his face as before.

You made your way into the closet and shut the door. The light escaped from the closet as the door closed, the only light source was the brightness seeming through the bottom gap of the door, allowing you to just see enough to make your way over to the corner of the closet without tripping over anything.

It was dead silent in the closet for what seemed like minutes until Pietro spoke.

"Well, this is fun" he said, you could tell he wasn't so cocky anymore like he was outside of the closet.

You chuckled softly
"Honestly, why did you even wanna join in on this game? We aren't teenagers, we shouldn't be playing seven minutes in heaven. I can't believe I let stark drag me into this"

"Well...." Pietro began, you could tell there was a tinge of nervousness in his voice "I kind of wanted to get a chance to kiss you in the closet"

Those words surprised you for a moment, you didn't know how to reply but you wanted to say something so it didn't seem so awkward.

"....Pietro...I-I......umm" you didn't know how to finish your sentence

"I'm sorry, was that too much"

You didn't say anything, you reached out your arms and found Pietro in the darkness. You grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. It was spontaneous and exciting.

Soon the kiss became more passionate. Pietro Gripped your hips as he pulled you closer to his body.

Your heart was pounding against your chest as Pietro was kissing you, you couldn't believe you were actually doing this.

You began to think what it would be like to go a step further with Pietro, you mentally debated with yourself whether to step up the heat or not.

Option A: Don't rush it (fluff)

Option B: Step up the heat 🔥(smut/mature/lemon)