"We have to." I said and she sighed.Then he came back out the house and got back in his car.

"Shhh." I said watching as he drove back down the rode.

"Come on." I said and we all ran. We ran until we came across Demond's trap.

"How did we get here? I hate this more than his house." Miracle said.

"Come on y'all let's just check it real quick." I said and they all gave me and unsure look.

"Please." I said.

"Fine come on." Jania said and went in, we followed behind her and we heard whispering. We went to the room where it was coming from and all the boys except Kentrell was in there.

"Bae." Miracle said going over to him.

"Y'all ok?" I asked and they nodded.

"Where's Kentrell?" I asked.

"Demond took him and Jayda she here in the other room." Three said and I nodded going there.

"Jayda." I said as I went in the room completely. I seen she was knocked out with all types of bruises and cuts on her body.

"Jayda." I said going and shaking her but she didn't wake up. I scanned her body to see if she got shot and I didn't see any bullet wounds.

"Jayda." I said shaking her some more and she moved a little.

"Jayda it's Kamiya are you ok?" I asked and she opened her eyes a little. She shook her head.

"I need some water." She said lowly and i nodded.

"I don't think they have water here but as soon as we leave here I'll get you sum ok." I said and she nodded. I helped her up and seen everybody else was free and ready.

"Boomer, Three y'all gon be ok?" I asked and they nodded. As everyone started to walk out.

"Wait there was a little girl I had with me. Kaniya where is she?" Jayda asked.

"Jayda when he brought you in there was no little girl with you." Ben said.

"Yes her name was Kaniya she was with me." She said.

"Jayda we'll find her later but right now we have to leave." I said and she nodded.

"I gotta find Kentrell." I said to myself.

Kentrell POV

I was somewhere locked up in a room

I was somewhere locked up in a room. Like it was literally like Jail. It had bars and everything. Then the nigga came back with my kids.

"KIND, KYIRE!" I yelled I was happy to see my kids but why this nigga have them.

"Dada." Kind said making me smile and Demond grabbed her by the arm and opened this gate thing. He threw her over to me.

"Nigga- don't do my child like that." I said and then he put Kyrie down and he crawled to me. Then he shut the gate and left.

"Hey baby. Daddy missed y'all." I said hugging them both.

"We gon-" Demond came back with his phone and a gun.He called somebody and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" They said.

"Who dis is?" He asked.

"Nigga you called me it's Kay duh." She said and I balled up my fist. That snake ass Bitch.

"Aye I need you to come over here and watch them." He said to her.

"I'm on my way." She said and hung up. He looked at me before laughing.

"I would kill you right now, but we gotta wait." He said and got back up walking back out.About 10 minutes later Kay came down here.

"Hey cousin." She said and I mugged her holding onto Kind and Kyrie tight.

"Bitch you ain't my cousin. You knew he was alive didn't you?" I asked and she laughed nodding.

"This whole time but you pretended to love us and all that shit." I said.

"My girl saved yo ass that day. Because she believed yo lyin ass." I said.

"Yeah your right she did. My brother wants his girl back tho and imma help him." She said and I laughed. My eyes turned pitch black and I put Kind and Kyrie down in the corner.

"You think it's funny let's play." I said and I grabbed her by her neck squeezing it.

"To think everybody forgave you." I said and squeezed her neck tighter.

"You ain't know type of family to them." I said and I tightened my grip as much as I could. Her eyes started to water and she grabbed my hands. Soon her grip on my hand loosened and her body went limp.

I let go of her and my eyes went back to their normal color. I opened the gate thing and grabbed Kyrie and Kind.

"Y'all gonna have to be quiet for daddy right quick ok." I said and she nodded laying her head on my shoulder.

I looked around the place and seen nobody else was here. I went and seen a phone. I called my phone that I had gave to Jayda.

"Hello." She said lowly.

"Hey if you With Kamiya Tell her I got Kind and Kyrie ." I said.

"Ok Kentrell everybody together and we by his trap." She said.

"I'm coming." I said then hung up.

"Come on we gonna go see mommy." I said and walked out.

What y'all think is gonna happen in the next chapter?
Btw somebody's gonna die. 🤧
Who do you think it is?
I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Vote and comment
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙