Last Time

July 6, 2020
11:23 a.m
Kamiya POV

Me and Kentrell had woke up and got the kids ready because today we were going to go to the hospital

Me and Kentrell had woke up and got the kids ready because today we were going to go to the hospital. We had decided we didn't want to have a funeral for Zaliyah or Malaria so instead we got them cremated.

Kentrell had bought everyone a necklace because we were going to put their ashes in there.

"Bae you ready?" Kentrell came and asked and I nodded.

"Yea." I said and grabbed Kyrie and Kentrell got Kind.We got in the car and he sped off.

"So since they cremated they bodies is ashes?" He asked and I nodded.

"You got the necklaces right?" I asked him and he nodded. About 10 minutes later we made it to the hospital.

"Uh we are here for the cremated remains of Zaliyah and Malaria Taylor." I said and she nodded getting up. She came back with two jars full of ashes. She gave them to me and I smiled at her and we walked out.

"Let's go." I said as we got back in the car. We then started making our way to the beach. We were going there because everybody else was meeting there.

We were meeting there because that was Zaliyah and Malaria's favorite place to go. Once we got there we took our shoes off and hopped out. I grabbed their jars and Kentrell picked up Kyrie and grabbed Kind's hand.

"My babies." I said looking at the jars. We started walking and seen everybody.

"Aye!" Kentrell yelled and they all looked at us. Once we made it to them we all sat down on the sand.

"That's them huh?" Jay asked and I nodded. Kentrell gave me some necklaces and I started putting Zaliyah's ashes in them. Then he gave me the other ones and I put Malaria's in there.

I gave everybody one of each and they put it around their necks.

"Ok now what are you gonna do with the rest of the ashes?" Miracle asked.

"Leave them here. They loved the beach so imma leave them here." I got the jars and opened them again. I took a handful of one and sprinkled it around. I did the same thing with the other one. I kept doing this until there was nothing left.

"And that's it." I said.

"No more being sad y'all ok. If you wanna say something about them make sure it's positive." I said and everybody nodded.

"I do wanna stay on this beach for a little bit." Jay said holding Jalaiah.

"That's a good idea." Kentrell said looking at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked and he gave Kyrie to Three and starting making his way towards me.

"You can swim right?" He asked and I nodded then I caught on.

"Kentrell move." I said backing away from him as he laughed.

"Come on mane." He said trying to grab my arm but I moved it.

"No I don't like the ocean. And I don't even have no swimsuit." I said laughing.

"You don't need one come here." He said trying to grab me.

"Fuck y'all get her." He said and Kd, Joe and Ben got up.

"No move I'm not playing." I said as they started chasing me around.

"JAYDA, MIRACLE HELP ME!" I yelled while laughing.

"Mane a nigga to fat for this." Joe said stopping. I stopped and laughed at him then felt arms around my waist.

"Got dat ass." Kentrell said picking me up.

"NO! Lemme go." I said as he started taking me towards the water.

"Kentrell I'm not playing, I don't like the ocean there's sharks and fish." I said and he laughed.

"Well imma take you to that pool right there." He said and I shook my head.

"No put me down." I said .

"Nope which one, ocean or pool?" He asked.

"If you really gon do it go to the pool. But I don't want you to so put me down." I begged as he started making his way towards the pool.

"Kentrell bruh come on I just got my hair done not to long ago." I said.

"I don't care." He said and finally made it to the pool.Everyone else had followed and was just laughing and recording.

"Y'all suppose to be helping me." I said pouting. Then Kentrell's grip loosened a bit.

"I'm not playing Bae don't drop me." I said and he put me down on my feet.

"Lemme go." I said and he laughed then he pushed me in.

"KENTRELL!" I yelled everybody was laughing at me.

"You think it's funny." I said to him. I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him in to.

"Mane come on son I got on my chains!" He yelled making me laugh.

"Just like you didn't care about my hair I don't care about yo chains." I said laughing.

"Ouu and it's cold mane no." He said finna get out but I pulled him back in.

"Le'asia what is you doing?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Mane y'all dumb and soaked." Ben said still laughing.

"Dada.." Kind said and she had his phone.

"Kind back away from the pool." He said making me snort.She held his phone out to the water.

"Kind Daddy gon beat yo ass if you don't move from the water." He said and she giggled. Then she dropped it and ran and stood behind Jayda.

"KIND!" He yelled and I got out the pool.He swam down to the bottom to get it. When he came back up he got out.

"Kind why you throw my phone? What daddy do to you?" He asked and I was just laughing.

"Yo mama think it's funny look." He said and pulled my hair.

"Oww!" I yelled hitting him.

"Oh no y'all trippin and your son stinks." Three said making me laugh.

"Not it." Everybody said but Kentrell.

"I'm not changing that shitty ass diaper." He said .

"Stop you got me weak." I said.

"But I'm still pissed you threw me in that pool." I said and he chuckled

We gonna miss Zaliyah and Malaria, my babies safe tho.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙