Getting Started

April 13, 2020
11:32 p.m
Miracle POV

I was sitting at home with a sleeping Malaysia waiting for Ben to get back because he went to get us something to eat

As I was sitting down I just got this feeling so I got up to make sure all the doors were locked. When I went to sit down on the couch I noticed the window was open.

I got Ben's gun from under the couch and called him.

"Hey baby you ok?" He asked.

"Hurry back please." I said.

"Ight I'm on my way." He said.

"Ok but don't hang up." I said sitting down on the center of the couch so I could see everything.

"Baby my phone is on 5 percent." He said.

"Oh well." I said taking the gun off safety.

"Malaysia ok?" He asked.

"Yes I got her right here along with this gun." I said.

"Mane Miracle don't set that bitch off." He said with a chuckle.

"I will if I see someone, Ben the window is open. And I got this feeling so." I said.

"I'm like 10 minutes away Miracle can you hold off?" He asked.

"No I can't I'm sc- scar- nope can't say it." I said and he laughed.

"Haha Miracles scared to stay home alone." He teased.

"Bitch shut up." I said and then I heard footsteps.

"Ben.... somebody in here." I said as I tightened my grip on the gun.

"I'm coming Miracle Ight hold on ok." He said .

"No Ben I can't I'm really finna run outta here." I said holding Malaysia tighter.

"No stay right there ok." He said and a tear rolled down my face.

"Bitch what's wrong with you, bad bitches don't cry cuz they sc- still can't say it." I mumbled to myself then I heard someone chuckle.

"BEN! Where are you hurry up!" I yelled pointing the gun in the direction I heard the chuckle from.

"Bae I'm coming as fast as I can my phone on 3 percent." He said as I cried.

"I'm scared." I said and then the steps got closer.

"Of what?" The voice said making me jump.Then Demond came out from the dark corner.

"Ben please come please." I said as I got up from the couch.

"Why wha-" and then it hung up meaning his phone went dead.

"Miracle why you scared?" He asked coming closer to me but I moved.

"Move." I said pointing my gun at him.

"Miracle you know you very smart?" He asked sitting down on the couch.

"I do thank you." I said.

"And you sexy." He said and I started gagging.

"Only my nigga can say that." I said and he chuckled.

"Siri call Day 1." I said.

"Hey Mir." Jayda said.

"Jayda please come here now like I'm scared and I need someone here to come get Malaysia." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Please just come." I said and hung up calling 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The lady asked.

"A nigga in my house." I said .

"Ok and where are you?" She asked.

"I just told you my- never mind." I said and dialed Kentrell's number.

"Hey Mir." He said

"Kentrell please come to my house Demond over here." I said backing away as he got up.

"I'm on my way." He said and then I dropped my phone.

"Who you calling?" Somebody asked with there hand around the back of my neck.I kicked him in the leg making him fall. I tightened my grip on Malaysia as I ran to the door.

"Come here." Demond said grabbing my arm but I jerked away and finally got the door open. I held onto Malaysia tight  as I ran. Once I felt I was far enough I stopped.

"Damn it I left my phone." I mumbled then a car drove past and I seen it was Ben.

"Bae!" I yelled and he looked at me.

"Mir? What the fuck." He said and rolled down the window. I quickly gave Malaysia to him. Then Demond came from around the back of his truck and made his way to me. I ran as he followed me.

Don't be a white bitch Miracle

I still had the gun in my hand. I stopped and turned around pointing it at him. I shot it but nothing came out.

"Damn it." I said and threw it continuing to run but he was on my ass.I tripped over a fucking rock that was on the ground  and fell but I got my ass right back up.

"Damn you a fast ass bitch." He said continuing to chase me. I felt myself getting out of breath so I stopped.

"Finally got that ass." He said grabbing my arm.

"Let.. me go." I said trying to catch my breath.

"No come on." He said pulling me to go one way but I was pulling to go another.Then I caught my breath again.

"Lemme go." I said trying to get out his grip.

"Bitch stop." He said and slapped me making me fall to the ground.

"Ben." I said to myself as Demond picked me back up by my hair.

"My mama ain't raise no bitch." I mumbled and slapped him back and he let me go. I started running again but a bullet hit me in my shoulder.

"Ahhh!" I screamed but I kept running.I looked back and seen he wasn't following me anymore.

"BEN!" I yelled out.

"I don't have my phone I need a phone and somebody to get this bullet out of me." I said to myself.

"BEN! Ah shit please come get me somebody." I said but I knew he probably didn't know where I was since I was just running everywhere and anywhere.

"Come on Miracle you got this." I said and I went and knocked on someone's door.They came and opened it a few seconds later.

"Hey hunny- oh my are you ok?" She asked and I shook my head then I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Hey uh sorry this is my girlfriend." Demond said and I was gonna say something until he put a gun to the back of my head.

"Are you his girlfriend?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yea sorry I was just coming to ask have you seen him." I said and she smiled.

"Well ok you guys stay safe out there." She said making me nod with a smile as tears ran down my face when she shut the door.

"Come on." He said and pulled me away taking me to god knows where.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙