Unexpected

Same night
Kentrell POV

When Kamiya told me that my kids was in danger I was heated

When Kamiya told me that my kids was in danger I was heated.We got in the car and I got in the passenger seat.I started up the car but when I tried to drive it felt as if a tire was flat.

I stopped the car and got out to check the tires.I then seen that whoever is in the house slashed my damn tires.

"These bit- I swear - no no."I said as I ran back in the house.

"Kentrell what are you doing!?"Kamiya asked.

"Nigga done slashed my tire we can't go anywhere."I said as I pulled out my gun and headed upstairs .I then heard footsteps behind me.I looked back and seen the gang came in with me.

As i got closer I could here shit falling or breaking.I went to me and Kamiya's room and that was where the noise was coming from.

"Ight somebody in there ok."I i sad and everyone nodded.

"Now we gonna go in guns up on three ok."I said and they nodded.

"1......2......3."I said and we all bust in the room.The person jumped and I shot them in the arm.I went up to them and pulled their mask up.

"DJ..,"Jania said and I chuckle.He started breathing hard because I shot him.

"So it was you."I said and shot him in the leg making him drop.

"You threatening my kids and then you gon slash the tires to my car."I said and shook my head.I bent down to his level.

"Then you been hitting on this girl and her child."I said pointing back to Jania.

"But then you also wanna break in my house."I said with a chuckle.

"And then today was my birthday and my friends put some together for me and you came and ruined it."I said.

"How you even know me? How do you know where I live? How do you know my baby mama?"I asked when he didn't answer me that's when I got angry.I shot him in the other leg.He screamed out in pain.

"Somebody send you over here?"I asked and he slowly nodded with his eyes tightly closed.

"Who?"I asked.

"Fr- ahhhh"He said because of the pain he was in.

"Fredo........."He said and I gripped my gun.I looked at him before looking at Jania.

"Jania if I kill him will you be upset?"I asked and she shook her head.

"Where he at?"I asked him.

"A trap- ah that belong to someone named Demond before."He said while breathing heavy.I looked at him for a second before shooting him in the head making blood go everywhere.

"Now that he dead we have to get rid of his body so boys come on we taking him to the back."I said and they nodded coming and picking him up taking him to the backyard.

Me and the girls followed and watched them sit him down in the grass.

"Bae band me that."I said pointing to the gasoline.She looked at me for a second before going to get it.She gave it to me and I poured it all in his body.

"Light his ass up."I said and Kd lit a lighter and set him in fire.

Kamiya POV

I watched as Kentrell looked at this man's body burn

I watched as Kentrell looked at this man's body burn.He was kinda scaring me.Once his body burned fully they got some water and put the fire out.

Kentrell then walked past me back into the house.I took a breath before going back in myself.

"Somebody call Nia and tell her to take her and the kids to mama house."He said.

"Kentrell...."I said and he turned around to face me.

"You ok?"I asked.

"No.Im not ok.My kids aren't safe, my birthday is ruined.I just killed somebody Kamiya."He said and I looked down.

"I can't ever be happy or have fucking PEACE!"He yelled making me flinch.

"I'm sorry...."I said and he sighed.

"I need some air."He said before walking out slamming the door behind him.I watched the door as a tear rolled down my face.I then felt a hand in my shoulder.

"It's ok mane.He just stressed out.He tryna leave this killing street shit but it's always something pulling him back.Just give it time."Three said and I nodded smiling a little bit.

Why we can't just live in peace

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙