Seeing his glare, Austin and Connor went back to their business. One that included Connor humming and Austin whistling the same song.

I didn't recognize the song but from the look Aidan was giving them he did.

Like me, Aidan knew that saying anything to them would be a waste of breath. So he ignored both of them and cleared his throat. "So... Is everything ready?"

Austin stopped whistling and said, "Yep! Everything we need is here."

He nodded. "Then what are we waiting for? Get in the car."

Abby being the over excited one she was, squealed and dashed to the car. The rest of us, were a little more composed then her.

The reason for my composure was because one, I didn't want to do this and two, I want to go back to sleep.

We all rolled our eyes and went to sit in our seats. Abby was in no position to drive, so that duty was given to Aidan. Since it was Abby's car we were taking, she got to sit in the passenger seat.

Austin, Connor and I sat in the back seat. The boys watched our stuff making sure nothing breaks.

Once we were all seated and buckled, Aidan drove away towards our destination.

Unknown POV:

Unknown POV:

Being a light sleeper has its perks. But there are also down sides of it.

For instance, every little sound can wake you up from your sleep.

Me being a light sleeper was the reason why my wife made sure that no sound was made while I was sleeping.

She's the best I know.

A few shouts, laughter and sounds of something cracking was what woke me up.

I sighed and sat up on my bed. Rubbing my eyes, I stood up and went to the living room.

The sound wasn't coming from the inside of the house, it was coming from the outside.

Confused, I went to the window and pulled back the curtain.

The darkness of the street greeted me, but the sounds of laughter didn't stop.

I blinked a few times and could just about make out a few figures out on the street, throwing something at the house in front of ours.

I squinted a little bit to find...

Wait... Are those eggs they're throwing at the house?

But no one lives there anymore. Not after they were arrested. So why are they egging the house?

As if on instinct, my eyes were drawn to the car where one girl sat on the hood.

She had blonde hair from what I could see and she wore a black beanie on her head. She was leaning on a boy's shoulder.