It's Life.Shit Happens.

"Go in the bedroom and you can't get out until I tell you to. Got it? " Jeongguk had told him, seemingly jittery and impatient for reasons Taehyung couldn't understand.

He had placed his hands on hips, head held high "How about no? "

Yes he learned it from his favorite drama.

Jeengguk sneered at him "Then stand here and wait till someone comes from Olympus to get you!"

Taehyung gulped, eyes furrowed"What Jeongguk mean?"

"I am telling you" Jeongguk had explained slowly, hands on Taehyung's shoulder " If you don't want to get caught go inside the bedroom and don't come out-"

Taehyung hadn't bothered to listen any more,scurrying over towards the bedroom.

But that was an hour ago and Taehyung is still locked up in the bedroom, bored to death. He can't even concentrate on the drama because he can hear Jeongguk and the guest talk obnoxiously loud.

Taehyung finally decides he doesn't want to stay in the room. But Taehyung also doesn't want to get caught. So his drama driven brain comes up with a fantastic idea (according to him).

He walks out from the bedroom, tip toeing towards the source of noise, which happens to come from the living room. He peeks from behind the wall when he gets near to them.

He frowns when he sees Jeongguk and the female sitting on the couch, drinking some liquid from the glass that Jeongguk doesn't let him touch. Why can he give the glass to the lady but not to Taehyung?

Taehyung will make sure to use that glass next time and he will also drink that red liquid.

"Do you want to order take out? " Jeongguk asks and the lady shuffles, presses herself a little closer to him.

"What I want is for you to cook for me. But since you won't.. I guess we can order take out? "

Taehyung doesn't understand why she has to speak like something is stuck in her throat and why she is running her hand all over Jeongguk's thighs.

And Taehyung hasn't even reached a conclusion when she is leaning in and kissing Jeongguk. Jeongguk isn't pushing her back like he does with him, instead he kisses her back . But it's not just the press of lips they look like they are eating each other and Taehyung has seen it in dramas many times, grimacing at the gross act.

But now he isn't grossed out, he just doesn't feel good. He feels angry. Why can't Jeongguk eat Taehyung's face instead?

Jeongguk has his lips crushed against Mihi's when there are a series of noises, numerous things shattering together. They jump away from each other to see the vases and glass falling from the shelves, the windows slam open and there is a forceful gust of wind whirling in the room.

Jeongguk sits there, frozen confused before he sees it. Sees the petals of flowers swirling in the air.

He gets up,forcing his way through the wind, marching towards the bedroom. But he doesn't have to. He sees Taehyung next to the wall, eyes unfocused , glowing amber and it doesn't take a genius to notice that he is the one causing all the chaos.

"Taehyung! " Jeongguk shouts, voice dissipating in the growl of the small whirlwind in the middle of his house.

Jeongguk grabs his elbow, tugging him towards himself "Taehyung! " He shouts, hand gripping his chin.

"What? " Taehyung roars, the amber burning in his eyes gets a little more intense and so does the wind.

Jeongguk's eyes widen at this unfamiliar aspect of Taehyung . He cups his face, a thumb caressing his cheek as he softly insists " Taehyung stop."