Moral reasons

Taehyung whines as soon as Jeongguk puts him on the bed "Cerberus! "

"No you will sleep alone! I don't want murder on my hands! "

Taehyung sits up pouting, eyes barely opening"Taehyung need cuddles!"

"I will buy a big stuffed toy or something , till then" Jeongguk pauses to pass him a plushie that Taehyung had bought "hug this one"

He makes Taehyung lie down ignoring all the whines, tucking him in blanket but it seems Taehyung isn't fond of the idea because as soon as Jeongguk lies down on the couch and closes his eyes, the plushie hits his head.

Jeongguk frowns but ignores it until something too heavy to ignore falls on him. He opens his eyes to see Taehyung conveniently making him his bed as he wraps his hands and legs around Jeongguk, head resting on Jeongguk's chest. He even dares to toss around before he feels comfortable and lets out a moan of content when he finds the comfortable position.

"What the fuck" Jeongguk tries to push him off but the latter is in no mood . "I hate cuddles. Get off! "

Taehyung despite all the shaking and yelling has managed to fall asleep.

"Seriously? " Jeongguk sighs in defeat before getting up from the couch with a koala on him who despite falling asleep hasn't loosened his grip. Jeongguk isn't sure if the latter is really sleeping or pretending .

"You know I can throw you off easily? This is for moral reasons! " Jeongguk grumbles as he carries them to the bed.

Taehyung whimpers when Jeongguk forcibly detaches his hand to lay down comfortably next to him. "I am here no need to cry" Jeongguk groans letting the brown haired male hug him again.

"I will leave you when you fall asleep, understood?"

No response.

Jeongguk eyes flutter open at the constant vibration from his phone, he groans stretching an arm to grab his phone. He doesn't even bother to act surprised at the way Taehyung's limbs are tangled with his , the male's face tucked in Jeongguk's neck. He groans putting the phone on silent and tossing it away .

Jeongguk pushes the male off him and Taehyung just rolls to his side hugs a pillow and sleeps.

Jeongguk scoffs "why didn't you hug the pillow last night you monkey" He gets up, stretching himself. He passes by his mirror and double takes when he sees a red on his neck.

"Huh? " He gasps, confounded as he goes closer and almost faints when he sees red mark on his neck which resembles a hickey. He clenches his fist as he glares at sleeping Taehyung in distance "It's that fucker, isn't it? " He curses out before crying out loud "WHAT ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?! "  trying to rub the mark as if it will come out .

He stomps towards Taehyung shaking him violently but the latter is busy sleeping and chewing on the pillow.

"It's wasn't you it was my dog in danger all this time you blood sucking koala monkey! " Jeongguk shrieks .

It's when Jeongguk is busy doing his push ups he sees Taehyung strolling in the gym cladded in his pajamas.

"Good morning vampire" Jeongguk taunts, voice strained because of working out.

"Vampire what is"

"You! You are vampire you flower growing koala monkey"

Taehyung comes near, crouching in front of him as he stares at him intently.

"What? " Jeongguk asks and he is confused when Taehyung smiles, red flowers growing from his hair.

"What doing? " Taehyung gets up immediately and goes past him or so Jeongguk thinks , before he could utter "push ups" a heavy weight falls on his back and he almost loses his balance.