Mission: Kick out

Careful! My house can be dangerous at times! " Sunmi warns as soon as they enter her house. 

T

aehyung looks at her in confusion but it doesn't take long to understand what she meant when he places his hand on a wooden shelf and hears a grumpy "Move your dirty hand away! " 

Taehyung gasps jerking his hand away, looking around with big eyes to see where the sound came from.

"Oh darling! Ignore them. I spilled enlivening potion all over the house while creating a spell and now-" She knocks on one of the chairs and it screams 'fuck off! Old hag!' . She looks at Taehyung and shrugs "this happened"

Taehyung nods, as lost as ever. 

"Sit down! I will make you some tea that will comfort you! " Sunmi smiles at him before disappearing into one of the rooms. 

Taehyung looks around inquisitively , the house is not as big as Jeongguk's and is crowded from bizarre things . Taehyung sees a couch and sits on it jumping when he hears a groan "Move your fat ass away"

He gulps , taking a place on the floor beside the couch. 

"Hello" He whispers slightly afraid, poking the couch. 

"Bitch! Move away! " 

Taehyung shuts up just roaming his eyes all across the vast expanse of the crowded room. He yelps in surprise when a thick black furry animal pops itself on his lap with a quite 'meow'. 

Taehyung smiles widely , scratching the back of the cat's ear and she purrs in delight, closing her eyes. 

"Tae! Why are you sitting on the floor?! " Sunmi gasps as she emerges from the room carrying a cup of tea. She places it on the table before patting the couch "Cmon sit here! "

Taehyung looks at her and  then the couch warily before slowly getting up , carrying the cat in his arms. Sunmi smiles at him when he sits. 

"Move awa-" Before the grumpy voice could say anything more she snaps her finger and the voice disappears. 

"I am sorry about that! " She says, sitting beside Taehyung. "Here, it will make you feel better" She hands him the cup of tea while gently taking the cat in her own lap. "She loves guests! "

Taehyung looks at the tea mumbling "colour water?" , he takes a sip and immediately spits it out. 

"Bad! Bad! " He cries as the hot tea burns his tongue, sticking out his tongue while his eyes become watery. Sunmi is quick to take the cup away and place it on the table before handing Taehyung a bottle of water. 

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! Drink this it will make you feel better! "

Taehyung immediately takes the bottle chugging down half the bottle in one go, spilling half on himself. She sees how the golden flowers starts emerging from his hair. 

"Taehyung how long have you been in your human form? "

Taehyung's eyes widen, his hands fiddling with one another on his lap. 

"You escaped Mount Olympian? "

Taehyung is almost getting up, ready to run away when she gently holds his wrist. 

"Don't worry! I won't tell anyone"

He looks at her with uncertainty but nods slowly. 

"But you need to take a warm bath and get yourself-" She stops when her eyes flickering towards Taehyung's feet "Oh dear! ".