“Of course it is. It’s hard with just one baby. Maybe this will be a good thing. Where’s Jake? How is he feeling about this?” He asked.

“Jake is super excited. He can’t wait to have another baby. He’s at home with Sav.” I answered. I was then beginning to worry that if it was a girl, one of the wolves would imprint on her. I think I was getting way too worked up about nothing. “I should probably get home to them actually. I left them there with no food.”

“If you happen to see Seth tell him that Sue has been looking for him.” He said and I kissed his cheek.

“I will.” I answered. Seth has been staying with us this whole week since Savannah would cry the second he left. We found that out the hard way when we dropped him off at home and she cried the whole car ride back and all night long until I eventually called him and he came back. I loved that they were already so close.

“Where were you?” Jake asked when I walked through the front door.

“I went to see my dad.” I answered. “I told him.” I answered while walking to the kitchen and placing my keys and bag down.

“What? Now he’s going to tell my dad!” He said to me and I shrugged.

“Jake, he’s my dad, he deserve’s to know.” I answered. I wasn’t fighting with him about this. I was allowed to do whatever I pleased when it came to who I told.

“No he doesn’t! He’s going to tell everyone! How are we suppose to keep it s surprise if he tells everyone!” He shouted at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Jacob for god sake can you relax? Invite your dad over for dinner and we can tell him! Jesus! You stress out about everything!” I shouted back at him. He rolled his eyes before he left the room. “Find something to eat yourself!” I shouted before I walked out the front door and slammed it behind me. It was his idea to have another kid, now it was time for me to get used to it.

*SETH P.O.V*

Both Bella and Jake went storming out of the house and left me here with Vannah. Her cries filled the air and it took me forever to figure out how to make her bottle. Of course after I finished feeding her and she fell asleep I looked in the fridge for some food and a fucking full bottle falls out of the top shelf. I sighed before picking up. I would probably need that a little later. I ordered a pizza and sat watching T.V until it showed up. The fact that I spent every day with my best friend who just happened to be a four month old was pretty cool.

“Hey.” Embry said as he came into the house. “Jake is staying with his dad tonight.” He said. I nodded my head just as the house phone rang and I went to answer it.

“Hey, Seth, its Bella. I won’t be coming home tonight.” She said.

“Okay.” I answered. Looks like I’m on baby duty tonight.

“There are extra bottles in the fridge if you need them.” She said before hanging up.

“Looks like I’m on baby duty.” I said to Embry who nodded his head and went to get the door that was just knocked on.

“You ordered a pizza?” He asked.

“They have nothing else to eat.” I answered going to the door with Savannah in my arms to pay. “Thanks.” I said to the guy who had called her cute before I closed the door. “Bella and Jake have been fighting all week. It doesn’t look like it’s going to end anytime soon.” I said to him.

“What are they fighting about?” He asked and I looked over at him as he held Vannah while I ate.

“You can’t tell anyone.” I said.

“I won’t. Just tell me.” He said sitting on the edge of his seat.

“Bella is pregnant.” I said his jaw dropped.

“Damn. Jake got some fast and strong swimmers.” He laughed.

“Bella isn’t happy about it so don’t joke about it in front of her.” I answered. I eventually finished off the rest of the pizza. We watched a few more T.V shows before Savannah woke up and was hungry again. I was told to heat the bottle in the microwave for thirty seconds and then test to see if it was warm.

“Do you need any help?” Embry asked.

“No. I think I’m good. Thanks.” I answered as I headed upstairs to Vannah’s room.

“Okay. Have a good night!” He said before I heard the front door slam. I should probably go and lock it. I walked back down the stairs and locked the front and back door. Once I was done feeding Vannah I changed her diaper and put her pj’s on. I then rocked her back and forth in the very comfortable rocking chair that was in her room. Pretty sure I fell asleep like that.

*FIVE HOURS LATER*

I woke up to Vannah screaming in my ear. Literally. She was most likely hungry and needed to be changed. I fed her and then changed her and she seemed to be fine after that and went right back to sleep. I couldn’t wait until I was able to do this with my own kid. Of course with her I was willing to do it whenever because I loved her and she meant everything to me but also because her parents needed a break and I was willing to help them out. I hope they were both doing alright.

*JACOB P.O.V*

I sat with my dad at the kitchen table while we both ate dinner.

“How is everything?” He asked once we were both settled and a few bites into our burgers.

“Me and Bella are fighting. Can I spend the night here?” I asked and he nodded his head.

“What are you guys fighting about?” He asked and I shrugged.

“Well, she’s pregnant again.” I answered.

“Is she really?” He asked all excited. Almost as excited as I was. “Congrats!” He said and patted me on the back.

“Yeah she is and thanks. She isn’t very happy about it.” I answered. “She didn’t want the kids to be this close in age.” I answered. I didn’t want that to happen either but it happened and I have to live with it. It wasn’t like I could go back and change it and I would never allow her to get an abortion even if we were married or we weren’t. You don’t kill a kid just because you don’t know how to raise you. You stand up and be a man.

“Well, sometimes things happen and maybe this is a miracle baby.” He said smiling and I smiled.

“I’m hoping it’s a boy this time around.” I answered. I would have loved to have someone to go and play football in the backyard with. Someone to ride four wheeler’s with. I’m sure Bella would be over with Alice and Savannah always doing her makeup. It would be good to have a guy in the house for me. I could deal with having a girl for maybe 12 or 13 years before she starts going through puberty and stuff and she grows boobs and starts wearing makeup and has a boyfriend. Well, hopefully that will be Seth. I wanted a little boy to teach how to play football and how to throw a baseball and how to fix up cars. Maybe this pregnancy would be good for me. Sometimes you have to make the person you are married to happy too, not just yourself.