Chapter 2

I'm at home sitting on my bed when my phone rings. I look at the name of the caller and see that it is Zach. I pick up my phone and answer it. "Hello?" "Hey Jac." "I was just wondering with looking at the time, that you could maybe come over tomorrow?" "OMG I'm so sorry! I totally forgot that I had to meet you tonight." "It's fine." Zach says. "Ok well I have to go now coz I have a heap of homework so I will talk tomorrow ok?" "Yep sure see you tomorrow. I love you Jac." He says. "Ok. I love you too. See you tomorrow." I hang up before he does. "Jac tea's ready!" Mum yells. "Coming!" I yell back at her. I finish tea and walk back up the stairs to my bedroom. I brush a piece of fallen hair behind my ear and start my homework.

It's 10:00 and I have finished my homework. Mum is probably already in bed asleep. I grab my phone from off my bedside table and click onto the phone. I call Zach and hope he answers. "Hello this is Zach here. Sorry I can not reach your call, if you could leave me your name, phone number and address that would be great thanks." "Hey Zach it's Jacqui here. I was just calling to see u just wanted to chat coz I've finished my homework and have nothing to do so yeah once you get this. So bye." I hang up.